Am i a 'circumsexual'?

• Am i a 'circumsexual'?

Ever since I was a little kid I was interested in other boys dicks. I loved the look of circumcised ones they seemed so sexy and they were rare in my school. I came out at 16 but have always been much more turned on by circumcised guys and had my dick cut as soonas I left home. I saw a thing which said guys like me were 'circumsexual' but Im not sure thats real. I guess everyone is turned on by something.
    • Xenomelia and apotemnophilia

CraigPurpleSnake wrote:

Ever since I was a little kid I was interested in other boys dicks. I loved the look of circumcised ones they seemed so sexy and they were rare in my school. I came out at 16 but have always been much more turned on by circumcised guys and had my dick cut as soonas I left home. I saw a thing which said guys like me were 'circumsexual' but Im not sure thats real. I guess everyone is turned on by something.

The medical term of this disorder is known as xenomelia, i.e. a psychological disorder wherein sufferers feel they would be happier living as an amputee (in this case a prepuce amputee). It is typically accompanied by the desire to amputate one or more healthy limbs or body parts to achieve that end. It can be associated with apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee. The cause of this disorder is unknown. One theory states that the origin is that it is a neurological failing of the brain's inner body mapping function (located in the right parietal lobe). According to this theory, the brain mapping does not incorporate the affected limb or body part in its understanding of the body's physical form.
      (Source: Wikipedia)
    • Re: Xenomelia and apotemnophilia

Hank5 wrote:

The medical term of this disorder is known as xenomelia, i.e. a psychological disorder wherein sufferers feel they would be happier living as an amputee (in this case a prepuce amputee). It is typically accompanied by the desire to amputate one or more healthy limbs or body parts to achieve that end. It can be associated with apotemnophilia, sexual arousal based on the image of one's self as an amputee. The cause of this disorder is unknown. One theory states that the origin is that it is a neurological failing of the brain's inner body mapping function (located in the right parietal lobe). According to this theory, the brain mapping does not incorporate the affected limb or body part in its understanding of the body's physical form.

Circiumcised isnt like an amputation. And anway you got a fetish about foreskins. People in glass houses and that.

SnakyStevie wrote:

Circiumcised isnt like an amputation. And anway you got a fetish about foreskins. People in glass houses and that.

According to the Medical Dictionary of the Free Dictionary, the definition is:
      [INDENT]Amputation is the intentional surgical removal of a limb or body part. [/INDENT]
      If the prepuce is intentionally removed by surgical means, what is it otherwise but amputation? Cut guys are prepuce amputees, nothing else. :wink:
      Besides, I don't have a fetish about foreskins, and therefore don't live in a glass house. I only feel strongly about the right to have an intact body (as guaranteed by the Declaration of Human Rights of the UN) and the right to decide for yourself whether you want a major part of your body cut off without your informed consent.
    • Re: Am i a 'circumsexual'?

If I make some YouTube video on some entirely different, made up sexuality, maybe people will go along with that, too.

You are homosexual, you just have a preference for cut guys.
      [CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="Black"]When the city sleeps, I'm wide awake.
      You know what I see? High rises. Low lifes.
      Bright lights and back alleys.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

Hank5 wrote:

nope think hes just gay and prefers cut dicks
    • Re: Am i a 'circumsexual'?

Hank5 wrote:

The scientific name for your disorder is: acrotomophilia, which is the erotic interest in people who are amputees (in your case, prepuce amputees).
      For a full description,
      THIS IS PATHETIC. Obviously I dont get turned on by amputated anything. I just prefer circumcised dicks like you prefer uncut dick. Grow up.

Hank5 wrote:

According to the Medical Dictionary of the Free Dictionary, the definition is:
      [INDENT]Amputation is the intentional surgical removal of a limb or body part. [/INDENT]
      If the prepuce is intentionally removed by surgical means, what is it otherwise but amputation? Cut guys are prepuce amputees, nothing else. :wink:
      Besides, I don't have a fetish about foreskins, and therefore don't live in a glass house. I only feel strongly about the right to have an intact body (as guaranteed by the Declaration of Human Rights of the UN) and the right to decide for yourself whether you want a major part of your body cut off without your informed consent.

Must be nice to be you because shortly after I was born I was cut by a doctor on my parents request but hey I won't complain my penis functions fine and I don't think it looks weird so....whatever.

Now for the OP of this topic. Dude you are homosexual with what I'd call a "no foreskin" fetish. Don't make up words and sexualities because it is a little weird.
      Technology is neither good nor bad, nor even neutral. Technology is one part of the complex of relationships that people form with each other and the world around them; it simply cannot be understood outside of that concept.