"Talking"

• "Talking"

Im single and I'm talking to this guy lets say bob and me and bob have been flirting and talking for a month now. But he said he doesn't want a relationship right now. and I'm talking to another guy.. And I think bob found out about it and now he's upset cause me and bob were supposed to be talking? Okay my question is if your talking to another guy like "talking like potential date talking is it okay to flirt/talk to other guys? I know he flirts and talks with other girls
    • Re: "Talking"

Not dating the guy, so why should it matter that you talk and wanna figure things out with another who might be interested?
      some guys just don't want to admit they want to date you, rather make you frustrated and spring up a moment to show jealousy. All I can say is to keep what your doing and play things out. He can be jealous all he wants, do what you want to do :)
    • Re: "Talking"

confused24 wrote:

Im single and I'm talking to this guy lets say bob and me and bob have been flirting and talking for a month now. But he said he doesn't want a relationship right now. and I'm talking to another guy.. And I think bob found out about it and now he's upset cause me and bob were supposed to be talking? Okay my question is if your talking to another guy like "talking like potential date talking is it okay to flirt/talk to other guys? I know he flirts and talks with other girls

First off, he is the one that said he doesn't want a relationship right now. That gives you free reign to talk and flirt with whoever you want. You're not committed to him and he's not committed to you.

Second, if you know that he is flirting and talking with other girls than you have that same freedom. Don't let him make you feel bad about something he is doing to.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]