When to ask again?

• When to ask again?

So last Sunday, I was at a party in the afternoon, where I met a girl (Call her R). R and I began talking, and seemed to really hit it off, however I had to leave the party early because of work. I added her on Facebook, and at about 9 or 10 that night, sent her a message, asking how the party was after I left. We then talked until about midnight, only stopping because I had to be up at half past six the next morning.

We didn't talk again until Wednesday morning. After talking for two hour I asked if she wanted to go out on Friday night, and suggested bowling, and made it pretty obvious I intended it to be a date. She said she wanted to, but already made plans with a friend for that night. However she also said that this friend cancelled on her last time, and might do so again. She said she will let me know when she knows, and I gave her my number. I believe she is being sincere because of how she mentioned her friends tendency to cancel.

We ended up talking again Thursday, and today (Friday). However today she told me that she wouldn't be able to go bowling, as much as she'd like to.

We both go on holidays on Sunday, and I get back from them the following Saturday. How long should I wait before asking her out again?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]