I miss him i guess i gotta wait it out?

• I miss him i guess i gotta wait it out?

I only knew him for a short time but we were close and spent a lot of time together he means a lot to me I'm really missing my friend Derrick I loved him a lot We spent a not long that time together but an unfortunate situation tore us apart The hardest part is I never got the chance to tell him how much I love him how much I care about him I just wanna see him. We never exchanged any contact and he has a common name we go to different schools now I miss him?

I mean I don't have any forms of contact or anything I don't know where he lives I know we live in the same state I know what school he goes to but I of course cant see him or go see him we had a more meaningful relationship than I have had with most people in the short amount of time we had together.

But now I was forced to go to another school and I just don't know what to do I mean I just wanna see him again and i guess the only thing I can do is wait it out and see what happens I just don't know what to do it feels like something is missing I just don't feel the same without him I was always afraid somehow that he would "Leave me behind" and that I would become some fond memory of some sort or forgotten it was a daily thought that pondered my mind.

I do love him a lot I think he likes me too uuh I didn't realize how much I cared about him till he was gone and I've been through so much just to try and see him again I just don't want to lose him forever you know? I never got the chance to talk to him I'm 15 btw?
    • Re: I miss him i guess i gotta wait it out?

You're 15. You aren't going to school together.

Blunt truth. It probably isn't going to work out.
      That's life.

But what you can do is try to make contact, try to meet up with him.
      If you just 'wait it out and see what happens' any opportunity will be lost.
      You will just drift apart and forget about it. Take initiative or move on.
      Don't you both have facebook? Kids seem to be in love with social media these days.