Psychotic Friends

• Psychotic Friends

So a lot of my guy friends get depressed really easily and usually come to me with their problems. The thing is it happens so often I get stressed and depressed. The 2 main ones just do it or detention which pisses me off because everyone believes that they are actually going to do something or things like that. Even though I know they do it for attention I worry about them. It seems that every night I end up crying because I'm either A.) really stressed about all the bs they've been doing or B.) They had said something that day hinting they were going to kill themselves. I just want to know if any one else has friends who do things like say they are going to kill themselves just or attention. If you do is there any way you deal with the stress of them depending on you to help them?
      Love may end up getting you hurt, but it's worth it. :kiss:
    • Re: Psychotic Friends

you empathise to much with people.don't get so involved if you don't want to, my friends tell me their problems but know when enough is enough, maybe you should tell these people that yeh you will help them but don't burden all their problems on you if they are are not seriosu and are only doing it for attention
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:
    • Re: Psychotic Friends

little miss sunshine wrote:

So a lot of my guy friends get depressed really easily and usually come to me with their problems. The thing is it happens so often I get stressed and depressed. The 2 main ones just do it or detention which pisses me off because everyone believes that they are actually going to do something or things like that. Even though I know they do it for attention I worry about them. It seems that every night I end up crying because I'm either A.) really stressed about all the bs they've been doing or B.) They had said something that day hinting they were going to kill themselves. I just want to know if any one else has friends who do things like say they are going to kill themselves just or attention. If you do is there any way you deal with the stress of them depending on you to help them?

tell your friends to stfu and slit their wrists if thats how they really feel.

Hunny, taking on everyone elses problems isn't healthy. As a friend you can sit and listen all day long but DO NOT take their issues on with you.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]