Does he like me?

• Does he like me?

Ok so there's this guy i sit with in maths. Resently I get the impression that he is flirting with me but I'm not sure. He pokes my arm with the ruler, teases me but in a jokey way, looks me in the eye and smiles. Lately he asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said no and he asked it I was looking. Then he asked me , do u know how it feels in the friend zone? Is he flirting or just being casual. I think he's flirting but I'm not sure.
    • Re: Does he like me?

:confused:I have a question also... I'll try to make this quick but there's this guy I like more for personality than looks but he has a gf.. (btw we only have a couple classes together so idk what he's like around her other times but when I do see them together the don't talk and before all they did was hug) anyways im wondering if might actually like me because he sits behind me in a class and always tries to talk to me and playfully teases with me a lot (asking what my name is when he's said it many times before, messing with my stuff, etc.) plus whenever he talks he always seems to be smiling or has this side smile plus he always looks straight into my eyes literally it can get kinda weird because I'll tell him to be quiet and he'll jus kind of smirk and do that (wow this isn't quick) but idk... Another im concerned about is if im even cute. I mean I've had a few guys try to impress me before and some get too close but he's one of those who a lot of girls have a crush on him (he's not a player i think he's more of a nerd) SO YEAH thanks if you're actually still reading this and I could give quite a few more examples but I would actually likes one one to read this