I'm a teenager and me and my girlfriend both want to be parents

• I'm a teenager and me and my girlfriend both want to be parents

Ok so I'm 15. Me amd my ex savana had a baby. Well she was 8 months pregnant and had a miscarriage. Then my last girlfriend gloria was 3 months pregnant and had a miscarriage. And now me and my girlfriend want a baby. I need advice. I dont know what to do.

The post was edited 2 times, last by jboehme141: misspelled word ().

• Re: I'm a teenager and me and my girlfriend both want to be parents

Fist of all, I am expecting in September so that should clear things up. At age 15 you should not want to be a parent. You are completely mentally unprepared to be a parent. I was having sex at age 15 but I did not want to become a parent. Ever think there's a reason she is having a miscarriage? Especially if you are in school she is probably doing sports, running in gym, pregnant women need to not do a lot of physical activity. I have cramps and come home from work most days so the baby doesn't get crushed or something. (idk) You don't want a baby and your girlfriend will not want one once she realizes how much stress it is. I am happy but pregnancy is a very tough time.

Well, at this age (14-16) the body is still developing and some "functions" aren't fully "activated", which leads to the consequence that your ex girlfriends had miscarriages. Perhaps you should wait until you're 18.

jboehme141 wrote:

Ok so I'm 15. Me amd my ex savana had a baby. Well she was 8 months pregnant and had a miscarriage. Then my last girlfriend gloria was 3 months pregnant and had a miscarriage. And now me and my girlfriend want a baby. I need advice. I dont know what to do.

If you were ready to be parents you wouldn't be on a TEEN forum asking TEENS/YOUNG ADULTS for advice.

Seriously?

Get an education, get a job - meet a girl that you'll actually stay with and then think about kids.

Kids having kids never ends well!

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

How should I start? OK, the positive. It's good that you believe you're mature enough to be a parent but think about it.. you still have to go to high school and then to college/university.. Where will you even have the time to raise a kid? And now the negative, you will be endangering your girlfriend. She is probably 15-16, right? So I'll quote Rivaille,
      Well, at this age (14-16) the body is still developing and some "functions" aren't fully "activated", which leads to the consequence that your EXgirlfriends had miscarriages.
      If your girlfriend becomes pregnant, losing the baby won't be the only chance, she could lose her life! Because as her body keeps trying to help her grow ('cause that's what teenagers do) it will be surprised that it will also have to sustain this other organism in her (the baby) so, let's say, it goes through an overdrive. Meaning as her body tries to send the vitamins that are vital for her growth, it also tries to send enough vitamins for the embryo so it goes through overdrive, leading to miscarriage because the embryo doesn't have the correct number of vitamins to sustain it. And anyway, you're still a teenager, relax. And, seriously, start using condoms.