my story about how my depressio started

• my story about how my depressio started

this is really long so unless you wanna read this then i suggest you leave.

This is a story on how my whole depression started. It tells about all the things that went on with me to start my depression.

There was this boy, he played that he was happy but in reality he was sad. He lived with his grandparents, to get away from the stressful life with his mother. But his life with his grandparents wasn't the life he was looking for. His uncle that lived with his gram and pap, would always pick fights with him. My name is John and i am going to tell you a story about my life.

My name is John Drumheller and I am 16 years old. About a year ago when i was 15 years old. I found out that i had gallstones, and some cyst in my liver, and i would have to have surgery to get them removed. Thats when my depression started. My surgery was scheduled for January 15th. 2007. This was my first surgery ever and i was really scared. I have never gone though something like this.

When January 15th came i wasn't ready to go to the hospital. When i got there i was shaking so bad that everyone could tell i was nervous. I tried to make it look like i wasn't nervous but honestly i was. When i went back to the surgery prep room and they put my IV in and i was scared because i knew any minute i was going to be going back to the surgery room. A doctor then came over and said that they were going to be putting me to sleep in a couple minutes. When the time passed the doctor came over and told me they were going to be starting the medicine to put me to sleep. The last thing i remember was my mom giving me a kiss & wishing me luck.

When i woke up i saw my mom and dad sitting by my bedside (my mom and dad had gone though a divorce about a year before this), they asked me how i was feeling. Though i didn't say much because of all the pain medicine they had me on. I had a drainage tube on my lower stomach area. And the tube wouldn't stop draining when i was in the hospital. So the doctors decided to go and re-do the surgery to see why it wouldn't stop draining. When they were done with the surgery i found out that it was due to scarring.

About 4 days later i was released from the hospital with my drainage tube in my side. I got it removed about a week after being home.

The next month everything was going well until one night when i was about to get in the shower i noticed that the site where the doctors had cut me open was all swollen. When i got into the shower i noticed that there was a bubble forming and then it popped and fluids started draining out of it. I didnt know what was wrong so i got out of the shower and went and showed my mom. She called the doctors and they said that it was normal for it to do that.

About 2 weeks had passed and my side stopped draining but i noticed that a bigger bubble was forming. So my mom took me up to the hospital to see the doctor and they cut the bubble open to let the fluids drain out. They then told my mom to put some type of sterile string in the hole. Then about a week after this i noticed that the hole was opening more. When my mom called the hospital they said nothing was wrong. So i had my mom take me to my primary family doctor and get it checked. He sent me to a physical therapist. The therapist did shock treatment on the hole and he eventually got it to close up like it was suppose to.

Now about 4 months had passed and it was summer time. I was visiting my cousin in North Carolina. When i got home i was really sick. My eyes and skin turned yellow. So my mom ran me up to the emergency room. I got admitted so they could do some test to see what was wrong. The doctors found out that i turned yellow and was sick because my bile ducts had closed up due to the surgery i had. So the doctors had to put a drainage tube in my side. Although i didn't know anything about the drainage tube until i woke up from sedation. I was in the hospital for a little over a week.

I then moved in with my gram and pap due to me and my moms boyfriend fighting. When i moved into my grams everything was good. Until about a month after i moved in. My uncle would pick fights with me for the stupidest things. Due to this i had become so depressed that i often though about suicide and self-injury. Self-Injury is something that i went though about a year before all this stuff. Almost everyday my uncle would start on me. He would yell at me for laying in bed all day, which i only did because my side hurt from the tube, or because i would be on the computer allot. He basically did the same thing, when he was sick he would sit up in his room all day. And when he gets home from work most of the time he goes up and plays computer games.

Him picking fights with me wouldnt stop. One time he made me so mad that i started flipping out.

Then about a week from christmas he started on me yet again because me and my sister were on both of my computers at the same time. It was then that i decided that i cant live my life like this anymore. I was afraid that if i did i would end up commit-in suicide. I then decided that after christmas i was going to move in with my mom. I didnt know what elce to do. It was either live with my mom or stay with my gram and pap and deal with my uncle, and become even more depressed.

and thats my story so far
      the end
      [CENTER][ BLOG ][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]don't think i'm crazy when i tell you this, but if you ever hurt me i'll fucking kill you :lol:[/CENTER]