Body building and cutting on fat

• Body building and cutting on fat

Hey,

I am 15 years old and from India. I am pretty overweight and weigh around 90 kg right now. Recently, I decided to loose weight and just be normal.

I have taken up jogging and jog for around 1-1.5 km which is the most I can handle because of my past. I was addicted to smoking earlier but it has been over an year I left that, but still I get tired pretty quickly.

Along with jogging, I have cut down on eating fat a lot.

Actually the main reason has to be this girl I know who I've recently started to like. Summer vacations are starting soon so I have no problem on joining the gym if needed. I am 6 feet tall so no issues about stunting my height either.

I need to know more tips to lose weight quickly and also build muscle.

Thanks, appreciated.
    • Re: Body building and cutting on fat

Nightwheeler wrote:

Hey,

I am 15 years old and from India. I am pretty overweight and weigh around 90 kg right now. Recently, I decided to loose weight and just be normal.

I have taken up jogging and jog for around 1-1.5 km which is the most I can handle because of my past. I was addicted to smoking earlier but it has been over an year I left that, but still I get tired pretty quickly.

Along with jogging, I have cut down on eating fat a lot.

Actually the main reason has to be this girl I know who I've recently started to like. Summer vacations are starting soon so I have no problem on joining the gym if needed. I am 6 feet tall so no issues about stunting my height either.

I need to know more tips to lose weight quickly and also build muscle.

Thanks, appreciated.

Right now, you should focus a lot on just loosing the fat in my opinion. To loose fat, u have to burn more calories than u eat. Cutting out fats from ur diet might not be the greatest idea. Consider getting rid of only the bad fats like trans fats cause u need fats in ur diet along with carbs and proteins. When u join the gym, if u are focused right now on just loosing fat, I wouldn't do intense weight lifting because since ur not eating as much, ur muscles wont have enough nutrition and etc. to grow. PM me and we can talk more

Jem310 wrote:

Right now, you should focus a lot on just loosing the fat in my opinion. To loose fat, u have to burn more calories than u eat. Cutting out fats from ur diet might not be the greatest idea. Consider getting rid of only the bad fats like trans fats cause u need fats in ur diet along with carbs and proteins. When u join the gym, if u are focused right now on just loosing fat, I wouldn't do intense weight lifting because since ur not eating as much, ur muscles wont have enough nutrition and etc. to grow. PM me and we can talk more

By cutting out fats I mean I no longer eat junk food. Like, I stopped completely. I even stopped eating dinner, I only eat breakfast and lunch and if I am really hungry I make a sandvich or something for dinner.

Also, to build muscle isn't it important to have some amount of fat in your body so that it gets converted to muscle? If I loose weight and become skinny, I'd have to gain weight before weight lifting?

Also, I will PM you.

Honestly, you are in a good position now to seriously build some muscle. Don't listen to what Jem said, most bodybuilders go through a bulking phase in order to be able to build muscle quicker. You are already bulked. What you want to do now, is start going to the gym regularly and working out maybe 3-4 times a week to start. You can start cutting now by putting yourself in a calorie deficit, and by simply eating smaller portions of lean meat, and greens. High intensity interval training is also extremely good for burning fat, and is what I do during cutting. Instead of jogging, try doing very high intensity cardio exercises for short intervals, like sprinting, jump rope, and a whole host of other ideas.

PM me if you would like me to help develop a weight training plan for you, or for help with diet and cutting.