How to get over a bad relationship/breakup?

• How to get over a bad relationship/breakup?

so basically I had been in this long distance relationship for 5 months and he made me really happy like I was completely in love with him until one day he stops putting the effort in to our relationship and he starts ignoring me and I being naive didn't suspect anything and I still tried to be happy but it wasn't until today on Twitter that I found out he was dating this other girl this broke my heart like there is no words to describe it like I had to find out on Twitter that he didn't want me anymore he didn't even tell me he led me to believe that we were still together and I still have feelings for him and I still don't wanna believe that I got played I love him and I can't let him go . regardless of the amount of times he hurt me and ignored me I still love him and care about him because that's just the type of person that I am . In the end he betrayed me and it really does hurt and I don't know what to do .I need to be happy. any advice
    • Re: How to get over a bad relationship/breakup?

The best thing to do is to find strenuous mind activities, anything that will distract you like hanging out with friends and doing any hobbies you enjoy. The sad truth is that you wont get over him over night, you have feelings and just like any other human it's going to take time to heal your wounds. The more you distract yourself the faster your wounds will heal.