Is there something wrong?

• Is there something wrong?

Soo there's this guy. We went to the same school. And we flirted a lot for the past months. (Even when I had a boyfriend he'd flirt even more with me.) We went together to prom and some people actually asked me if we are a couple. After prom we were talking on whatsapp (again there was a lot of flirting involved) and we actually got together a few days after. *yaaay* He asked if we can meet again in a few days and I agreed, but we never went out again. And since then he won't text me. I'm always the one who's texting first and our conversations contain only stuff like: ''Me: Hi Him: Hey Me: How are you? Him: Good, you? Me: I'm good.'' And that's all. I don't know what I should do, because I'm out of town for more than a month and I feel like he doesn't even want to talk to me. I don't know if that's just a boy thing or something's wrong and he lost interest in me. Please help! :confused:
    • Re: Is there something wrong?

Possibly. It may not be anything like you think it is though. There may be something he needs to pay a lot of attention. There may be problems with family. Or there may be someone else. You can't know for sure. My advice would be for you to enjoy your life as much as possible, regardless of his reaction to you. And if you're always the one who says HI. Stop for a few days or weeks and see his reaction. "Even when I had a boyfriend he'd flirt even more with me." from this I can see that his interest peeks when he sees that you have something other than only him to chase after. So do that, live your life, meet new guys, and if it's meant to be it will happen, if not, you wouldn't have waited for something that wouldn't have worked out anyway.
      How To Live a Freakishly Happy Life - Check out my personal blog.
      'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.'