Am I Bi? I'm Confused.

• Am I Bi? I'm Confused.

I'm trying to figure out things with me and need some help. I used to think I was str8. I have hardly had any dates yet with girls so I'm not experienced with that. I haven't ever had sex either. I've had a couple of what I guess were boy crushes. One was in 7th grade and one was last year. The first one I don't think had a lot to do with sex feelings because I was 11. Last years seemed to have a sex part to the attraction. Both of them faded after a few months. I really didn't know what they were and at the time and didn't think that much about them. So I'm confused about me. It's giving me anxiety and worrying. I just want to be happy and fit in. Does anyone have any advice or ways to help?
    • Re: Am I Bi? I'm Confused.

I've talked a lot about this kind of stuff with my older brother, he's pretty cool, and we're pretty tight
      What he's told me and it kinda makes sense is that guys our age were going through puberty, our hormones are all messed up cause our bodies are changing so much
      We're going to have a lot of confusing feeling about a lot of stuff especially sex stuff
      I think it's going to just need to run its cours kind of thing
      I'm told not to worry about labeling myself, and just follow how you feel, there's really no rules
      That make sense to you?