Giving Up

• Hello Everyone. I am here to tell you somethings. I do not mean to bitch or sound annoying but I need to blow off some steam. My life is simply going nowhere. All my friends are in other schools and I really don't have anyone to hang out with. I am angry most of my days and I am getting very tired. I hate having to move and I just want to pass on. But as fate has it my attempts have been in vain. I have lost friends,gained firends and then lost them. I have never felt love besides to family. I am just going to get it over with. Jump off my roof or point a fake gun at a cop. Something to end this wrecthed life that I was pushed into. Thats all i have to say. Nothing is going to stop me. No one can prove me that life is worth living.

Enjoy Life,
      InfectedFamine :thumbsup:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If it wasn't for law enforcement and gravity, I would be unstoppable
    • Re: Giving Up

If you are hoping that people on here will be able to convince you or re assure you that your life is worth living and things will get better, the advice they give you will have little effect. The only way you can make things better is to do it yourself. Oh and your life will be even shitter if you go to jail for pointing a fake gun at a cop.

Don't kill yourself. It'll be bad if you do. What about your family? What if you survive that gunshot from the cop? What then? What'll happen to yourself then? Yes, life is harsh sometimes. It's not always fair and if you don't stand up for yourself, you'll get kicked around like a peasent. Make life outta something. It may seem hard, but get a good enough job: vehicle mechanic, waiter, cashier, ect. It may suck at first, but gain some friends who aren't going to be lost. If you don't find this convincing, then so long...
      :lolz: Are your eyes going, because I think I see weird things, do you? :lolz:

Man, you're absolutely right. The life is pretty shitty especially nowadays. Everybody thinks only about themselves and they don't see that shit is happened. But man, you don't need to commit suicide. You gotta search within you, try to find that inner strength and just pull that sit out of you and get that motivation to not give up no matter how bad. You gotta be strong .

hmm

lifes shitty..lifes unfair..lifes not worth living..i have no friends..im angry..im tired

boo hoo.

No offence but deciding to end your life simply becoz of those reasons is just..??

Dude..just remember, your not the only one going through that..theirs alot of teens/people thinking the same thing.

You want my opinion?

Face up to it.
      Take the challenge.
      Lifes shitty so what? make it "un-shitty"
      Become something of yourself
      Achieve things.
      Search for something that gives you a better outlook on life

But dont "jump of your roof" or "point a fake gun to a cop"
      Thats an easy way out if you ask me.
      Life gets hard so you decide to "up and go?"

People who commit suicide deserve no pity. Im not here to try and convince you not to. Just writing to point out the obvious.

Why kill yourself when theirs starving children in africa? When theirs kids and people who are dying in hospitals because of disease's like cancer??

Thinking thoughts like "wretched life i was put into" is just selfish.

Please consider my comment.
      If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibilty of life is destroyed.

kinetic wrote:

hmm

lifes shitty..lifes unfair..lifes not worth living..i have no friends..im angry..im tired

boo hoo.

No offence but deciding to end your life simply becoz of those reasons is just..??

Dude..just remember, your not the only one going through that..theirs alot of teens/people thinking the same thing.

You want my opinion?

Face up to it.
      Take the challenge.
      Lifes shitty so what? make it "un-shitty"
      Become something of yourself
      Achieve things.
      Search for something that gives you a better outlook on life

But dont "jump of your roof" or "point a fake gun to a cop"
      Thats an easy way out if you ask me.
      Life gets hard so you decide to "up and go?"

People who commit suicide deserve no pity. Im not here to try and convince you not to. Just writing to point out the obvious.

Why kill yourself when theirs starving children in africa? When theirs kids and people who are dying in hospitals because of disease's like cancer??

Thinking thoughts like "wretched life i was put into" is just selfish.

Please consider my comment.

You want my opinion?

You're completely narrow minded. You're one hundred percent right. There are million of teenagers thinking the same thing. But you probably don't know that half of those teenagers actually do commit suicide.

You think it's easy just to make life unshitty? No one can fucking make life easier. And that stupid quote "Life is what you make it." is the biggest fucking lie. Because people don't choose to lose their job. They don't choose for their parents to split up. They don't choose anything. It just happens. Do you think the OP actually chooses to be suicidal? Because if someone wanted to be suicidal then they have problems. Being suicidal is the worse feeling in the world. Clearly you wouldn't know that since you think so highly of life.

What's wrong with it being an easy way out? Please enlighten me. I hope one of these days you become suicidal. Where you can't find on good fucking thing to live for. And you're just willing to go kill yourself. Try to stop yourself. It won't be so easy. You can't just snap your fingers.

What about those starving kids? You know what, you shouldn't believe everything you hear on TV. Because half of that shit is scam. Scam to make money from you. Do you honestly think your money goes to poor, little homeless kids in Africa? If so, you have worse problems than the OP. Maybe if the women over there kept their legs shut, there wouldn't be starving kids running around.

People with cancer. I agree with you on this part. Two of my best friends are dying of cancer. It's not their choice. I might be suicidal but I can't commit suicide because it's unfair. They are dying but want their life. I'm wanted to die but don't want my life.

Stop being so closed minded. It might get you far in life.

xSpazxRazx wrote:

You want my opinion?

You're completely narrow minded. You're one hundred percent right. There are million of teenagers thinking the same thing. But you probably don't know that half of those teenagers actually do commit suicide.

You think it's easy just to make life unshitty? No one can fucking make life easier. And that stupid quote "Life is what you make it." is the biggest fucking lie. Because people don't choose to lose their job. They don't choose for their parents to split up. They don't choose anything. It just happens. Do you think the OP actually chooses to be suicidal? Because if someone wanted to be suicidal then they have problems. Being suicidal is the worse feeling in the world. Clearly you wouldn't know that since you think so highly of life.

What's wrong with it being an easy way out? Please enlighten me. I hope one of these days you become suicidal. Where you can't find on good fucking thing to live for. And you're just willing to go kill yourself. Try to stop yourself. It won't be so easy. You can't just snap your fingers.

What about those starving kids? You know what, you shouldn't believe everything you hear on TV. Because half of that shit is scam. Scam to make money from you. Do you honestly think your money goes to poor, little homeless kids in Africa? If so, you have worse problems than the OP. Maybe if the women over there kept their legs shut, there wouldn't be starving kids running around.

People with cancer. I agree with you on this part. Two of my best friends are dying of cancer. It's not their choice. I might be suicidal but I can't commit suicide because it's unfair. They are dying but want their life. I'm wanted to die but don't want my life.

Stop being so closed minded. It might get you far in life.

Your calling me close minded?
      oh da hyprocracy:rolleyes:

Yes i agree we dont "choose" to loose their job, or "choose" for their life to turn all out shit. But what..do you think everything is suppose to be perfect? do you expect every damn thing in life to go your way?. Having problems is normal i get that. And everyone in this world gets that. We all have problems, but its not impossible to overcome them. And "death" isnt a solution. I dont think so "highly" of life, i just think theirs a better option then killing yourself. I didnt say no one can make life "easy" what im trying to point out is that life gets hard and shytty at times..poeple should pursuit through it i didnt say anything about it being "easy" because of course it wouldnt be. But like i said above..its NOT impossible.

"I hope one of these days you become suicidal"
      oh dear. Wishing suicide on a person just so they can learn what it feels like is just inhuman dude. Yes u cant "just snap your fingers" but you can get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop thinking "i cant do this anymore, i cant live like this" Becoz everyone can live life, No matter how sad or depressed or what your situation is or how much you think no ones their for you.Lifes not fair. Everyone knows that.
      But Killing yourself is an easy way out instead of facing your own problems. Its giving up. Its letting all those who have hurt you win. Now by any means if you think its okay for that then go ahead. Kill yourself. It wont achieve anything.

Bout the kids starving on t.v, i didnt say anything about the money thats going to these kids. i simply said think about them. "Maybe if the woman over their keep their legs shut?" what the hell. so its the womans fault for the starving children? For the poverty?. Maybe if everyone else in the world stop taking things like life for granted. People think they got it bad? Take a look at those children.. even if "the woman over their cant keep their legs shut"

Your the one thats being close minded, thinking that if you have nothing to live for then just kill yourself, how close minded is that?. everyones got something to live for. If not their friends, then their family, if not their family, then their hobbie, intrest, college,. If not for that, then themselves.

I dont consider myself as being close minded. Im a optimist.
      You
      should try that.
      If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibilty of life is destroyed.

Your calling me close minded?
      oh da hyprocracy:rolleyes:
      Enlighten me, how the fuck am I being hypocritical? I'm not focusing on one part of the subject. I'm looking at it from both views. I'm not doing the same thing you are doing.

Google a word before you try to insult someone with it. Maybe if you google it, you will understand the meaning and know how to spell it as well.

Yes i agree we dont "choose" to loose their job, or "choose" for their life to turn all out shit. But what..do you think everything is suppose to be perfect? do you expect every damn thing in life to go your way?. Having problems is normal i get that.
      Here is where you are fucking wrong. You say problems are normal. But normal isn't a real goddamn thing. It's people like you that come up with a term, a term that can easily be labeled to anything. What's normal, please tell me. I bet you can't. You can't because there is no such thing as "normal".

I never said things had to go my way. Stop pulling shit from your ass. You're doing it because you can't think of any other reasonings and you need facts to back yourself up. More like opinions. Which can be proven wrong.

And everyone in this world gets that. We all have problems, but its not impossible to overcome them. And "death" isnt a solution. I dont think so "highly" of life, i just think theirs a better option then killing yourself.
      What's a better option? Because I've seen plenty of options and they aren't better. Sitting in a hospital bed for so many months, strapped down while having cameras watch you isn't any better.

Having tubes shoved down your throat from suffering from an eating disorder isn't better. Tossing pills down your throat isn't a better option. Because those pills aren't miracle workers. They won't take all the depression away, hell, it doesn't even take away a quarter of it.

If you thought I was implying suicide is the only way out, then you are more dumb than I thought. And that was pretty high. To some people, yes suicide is the only way out. Referring to the OP, it sounds as though they are attention seeking. Because getting a broom stuck up your ass in jail is any better than living life, then yeah, attention whore.

"I hope one of these days you become suicidal"
      oh dear. Wishing suicide on a person just so they can learn what it feels like is just inhuman dude. Yes u cant "just snap your fingers" but you can get up and stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop thinking "i cant do this anymore, i cant live like this"
      You're not comprehending anything, are you? It's not that easy to stop feeling sorry for yourself. That's not telling a person that just got told they have cancer to shut the fuck up and go live life. Imagine that. It's not something someone can control that well. Yes because thinking positive is always easy.

Bout the kids starving on t.v, i didnt say anything about the money thats going to these kids. i simply said think about them. "Maybe if the woman over their keep their legs shut?" what the hell. so its the womans fault for the starving children? For the poverty?. Maybe if everyone else in the world stop taking things like life for granted. People think they got it bad? Take a look at those children.. even if "the woman over their cant keep their legs shut"
      I'm sorry to enlighten you, but I don't give my pity for those fucking kids. To have kids, you must have had your legs wide open. Those people knew what kind of world they would bring kids into. Those women and men couldn't even take care of themselves, less fucking kids. But no, they wanted to have sex and populate their country. So, the women opened her legs. And she did it more than more. They couldn't even feed themselves, less feed 478415135809508909843 kids. Who's fault, theirs.

Your the one thats being close minded, thinking that if you have nothing to live for then just kill yourself, how close minded is that?. everyones got something to live for. If not their friends, then their family, if not their family, then their hobbie, intrest, college,. If not for that, then themselves.
      Skim my reply again, cunt. I never said that everyone should just drop dead. And if I did, then it's not being closed minded. It's being fucking honest. Something you can't obviously handle.

I dont consider myself as being close minded. Im a optimist.
      You
      should try that.
      You know what you should try? Fucking spell check. Education. Something along those lines. You might be able to uphold a real debate if you could spell simple words.