Shades of love wallpaper.

• Shades of love wallpaper.

If someone asks, "What is love, shapes, shades of love," I would reply that: "Love is the harmony between two human hearts. It could be the love of two people of the opposite sex, it can be love between man and man, or in other words it was the humane sentiments, noble sentiments of the people. "
      Love is the emotional state of the human soul expresses attachment involved, share, understand and bring joy to between humans and all species. love wallpaper hd has no shape.
      First I want to talk about love conjugal love that has always been an attraction, "spooky" no one "exit" is. The situation remains, falling like autumn leaves, cool but not cold heart skin than the cold of the Siberian icy domain. Fallen leaves are sprouting again, even love, it's like falling water cup down earthen dong on how long to complete as in the beginning? And so, last spring through to winter coming, I fall back on, go back to ... But then, the rest of love is not forever together which is what we learned from love, is what I have done for each other, sacrificing for one another because "there is no eternal love, only eternal moments of love". Through that, I like the somewhat more about question of Whether the Pascal: "love lift the human soul escape mediocrity.
      Love is one emotion that we can not control it. It is written in ink of the heart, is the emotional vehemence that death will not erase memories, brings life to people, help people live with the soul - the inner world, sensitivity feel, know Funny wallpaper and sadness with those lives, sharing and more human lives.
      There are many other stories of love, as the true human life is show up, like a mother who sacrifices personal happiness does not take steps to parenting should be people, a man who accepts life alone to care for the lives of hunger around the league to finally go in solitude is not known. More simply, the great man was manifested in very small gestures such as split a loaf of bread when hungry, a light blanket up together in the dark, a hand-held out when we stumble, ... Much many more good things in this life if we really pay attention. Because love has overshadowed trivial selfishness in every man, throw away the "I to mix with people, caring, loving, sharing, live responsibly with what he has love, fear obscures shy, generous, selfless. Because other people suffer for myself is a nice reason, right?
      Thereby, we understand that, one of the beauty of the human soul is beauty and compassion. In my opinion, we must constantly train themselves, take part in charitable activities, social work helping people with unfortunate fate, read literature, interested in life around to center soft more compassionate soul. Besides, we also have to condemn the disinterested love, egoistic, motor, physical and fame. Miserable and unhappy for ordinary people, not to love, ready to give up, betrayed the trust of the people close to his side chasing fame, fortune fame, material want, lightly sincere affection for his others. A rocky arid Heart wallpaper not to love sharing can not have a nice personality is. By money and power do not live longer true feelings from the heart and that love is the emotion most wonderful taste, eternal and lift up the soul of human perfection.
      Someone once said: "If this life is a long sleep, the feelings will be its shores." Time passes, but love will always stay, nourish the soul, to help people overcome the trivial things, trivial winding of life to become a better human right: to know love, sharing, kindness and altruism as Pascal did contemplate: "love lift the human soul to escape the banal"