Confused!

• Hi all, I don't know what to do at this moment :( . I am 18 years old and a trans. I met her in the last month at a party and I don't know whether this is called love at first sight. I never had feelings for being a trans and never had a thought to do a surgery. I was in a firm decision to not to change for anyone and to be the same forever, but the word 'love' becomes so magical and I am out of my control. I just want to impress her, wanna be in love with her! but the fear that she will reject me as I am a trans is killing me :( . I am thinking of an FTM keyhole mastectomy surgery top surgery before proposing her,but I am confused whether I am at the right track or not. Will she accept me? I can't even sleep or eat as this thought disturbs me all the time. I need suggestions from you people. Can anyone please help?
    • I think before you make any more steps, especially any surgery, you need to know she accepts you for you.
      You need to sit down with her and have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her your feelings and plans. Ask her
      if you should stay the way you are or go forward with surgeries for FTM sexuality. I wish you good luck and acceptance.