question guys

• kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

i was jerking off and some clear stuff came out is that the cum? nothing ever happened before
      Curious did u feel like something different was about to happen? I can’t cum yet and I’m wondering if it’ll be a complete surprise or if I’ll no it’s about to happen
      it was a suprise for me! it felt like i had to pee kind of and then it just sort of of dribbled out. thats the first time i ever got anything from jerking
    • erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

i was jerking off and some clear stuff came out is that the cum? nothing ever happened before
      Curious did u feel like something different was about to happen? I can’t cum yet and I’m wondering if it’ll be a complete surprise or if I’ll no it’s about to happen
      it was a suprise for me! it felt like i had to pee kind of and then it just sort of of dribbled out. thats the first time i ever got anything from jerking
      If U got that bingo feeling, U cummed. For some boys it's a gradual buildup and can be clear for a few months before becoming more cloudy and thick. For other boys that change in process can be quite quick
    • erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

Btw keep a tissue nearby and just cover your penis with it or just shoot into the tissue when you next masturbate. It can get messy and it sucks when it gets into clothes, the bed, or the floor. You can also easily flush or dispose the tissue and use the tissue to wipe up the mess etc

if your member is sticky use a wet cloth or just wash it with soap then dry it up ig.
    • DragonV2 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

Btw keep a tissue nearby and just cover your penis with it or just shoot into the tissue when you next masturbate. It can get messy and it sucks when it gets into clothes, the bed, or the floor. You can also easily flush or dispose the tissue and use the tissue to wipe up the mess etc
      if your member is sticky use a wet cloth or just wash it with soap then dry it up ig.
      I'd say after a while, when you really start cumming proper loads, tissues don't become the best option to catch it in. By that point, unless you use quite a few it can easily shoot through and then you've still got the mess.

I prefer to cum into the underwear that I'd been wearing that day and are due to be washed. It's much harder to shoot right through it and you won't get bits of tissue stuck to you.

I know some people like cumming on themselves then wiping it off. I find that's not quite so easy -
      a) you can't completely control your aim. You might miss your stomach and hit the bed or (if you're particularly horny) it might fly right up by your face and onto the pillow
      b) if it gets in public hair, it's difficult to clean fully except in a shower.

In general, though, have fun and do what you like. Just remember it stains things if left unwashed (even white bedsheets - they get yellow)
    • No longer in Use wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

Btw keep a tissue nearby and just cover your penis with it or just shoot into the tissue when you next masturbate. It can get messy and it sucks when it gets into clothes, the bed, or the floor. You can also easily flush or dispose the tissue and use the tissue to wipe up the mess etcif your member is sticky use a wet cloth or just wash it with soap then dry it up ig.
      I'd say after a while, when you really start cumming proper loads, tissues don't become the best option to catch it in. By that point, unless you use quite a few it can easily shoot through and then you've still got the mess.
      I prefer to cum into the underwear that I'd been wearing that day and are due to be washed. It's much harder to shoot right through it and you won't get bits of tissue stuck to you.

I know some people like cumming on themselves then wiping it off. I find that's not quite so easy -
      a) you can't completely control your aim. You might miss your stomach and hit the bed or (if you're particularly horny) it might fly right up by your face and onto the pillow

In general, though, have fun and do what you like. Just remember it stains things if left unwashed (even white bedsheets - they get yellow)
      Eh, i got like 3 types: kitchen, pocket and toilet paper tissue.I can see the issue with TP to catch cum but when you make a proper load i still think its easy to catch it in a tissue. Maybe a cloth you wash OFTEN if you must.

Theres also just shooting it into the toilet or showers (for those that do this in those places).

The advice in this post is really helpful and i do recommend listening to it if you're at that stage.
    • DragonV2 wrote:

No longer in Use wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

Btw keep a tissue nearby and just cover your penis with it or just shoot into the tissue when you next masturbate. It can get messy and it sucks when it gets into clothes, the bed, or the floor. You can also easily flush or dispose the tissue and use the tissue to wipe up the mess etcif your member is sticky use a wet cloth or just wash it with soap then dry it up ig.
      I'd say after a while, when you really start cumming proper loads, tissues don't become the best option to catch it in. By that point, unless you use quite a few it can easily shoot through and then you've still got the mess.I prefer to cum into the underwear that I'd been wearing that day and are due to be washed. It's much harder to shoot right through it and you won't get bits of tissue stuck to you.

Eh, i got like 3 types: kitchen, pocket and toilet paper tissue.I can see the issue with TP to catch cum but when you make a proper load i still think its easy to catch it in a tissue. Maybe a cloth you wash OFTEN if you must.
      Theres also just shooting it into the toilet or showers (for those that do this in those places).

The advice in this post is really helpful and i do recommend listening to it if you're at that stage.
      True. It does depend. I suppose it depends on whether you have that kind of thick almost 'quilty' Kleenex type tissue or a more basic, cheaper one.

Mhm. Always clean/dispose of cum-sodden materials. Firstly, it's just cleaner but also IT WILL SMELL so chances are you don't want strong tell-tale signs. Not that it's anything to be ashamed of.
    • erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

Ok thanks for letting me know, I hope it happens for me soon :rolleyes:
    • kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

I mean you could have asked your big bro :p
    • DragonV2 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

kirishima13 wrote:

erik599 wrote:

I mean you could have asked your big bro :p
      hmm yes I could have but Erik was right here
    • collin13 wrote:

Sounds like you cummed (lucky) especially if it is when you got the shivers. I still get the shivers without anything coming out but can't wait for it. For clean up my step bro uses tissue, just aims at it and cums on that for easy clean up.
      Hey Collin it really sounds like you’ll be cumming soon. You said in other posts you’ve gotten pubes. When did your step bro start? How much does he have?
    • Butlersbus wrote:

collin13 wrote:

Sounds like you cummed (lucky) especially if it is when you got the shivers. I still get the shivers without anything coming out but can't wait for it. For clean up my step bro uses tissue, just aims at it and cums on that for easy clean up.
      Hey Collin it really sounds like you’ll be cumming soon. You said in other posts you’ve gotten pubes. When did your step bro start? How much does he have?
      He started around Christmas time. He is 6 months older than me. He's also about 6 inches taller than I am.