Having an existential crisis

• Having an existential crisis

I am 16 and have autism, I can't really figure out if life is worth it or not because I can't decide if I was born the correct way or which group of humans is right or wrong, I have browsed a lot of various subreddits on Reddit where people claim the other side is wrong and explaining why this problem effects them more or arguing that this person is wrong, its really gotten to my head to the point where I can't decide if I was born the correct way, sure, I have autism and a lot of people with autism think they have it worse than neurotypical people.

It seems everyone on the internet wants to seem like this group is better and the other group is wrong, I feel like reading these posts only makes me feel like life isn't worth it anymore because everyone deals with problems, depressed people claim they are victims of people mocking them for being depressed and wanting therapy, autistic people claim they are victims of neurotypical people, people of color face racism, people in some countries don't have food to eat, women or men think they have it worse than the other gender or hate the other gender or claim to be victims of them, I feel like everyone wants to find a person, a issue, a group to blame for their shortcomings or problems.

Sometimes some of it has gotten to my head to the point its damaged how I view the world and questioning if life is worth it anymore because other people have it worse than you anyways or deal with different problems, it sucks and I hate it.

I want to study in Mexico and take a Spanish course and continue with my life but I can't, I feel my dream to study in Mexico is ruined because I don't know who is right or who is wrong in this World, I just want to go to Spanish language school in Mexico so I can improve my life and feel achieved but I can't because there is too many people dealing with problems, I feel there is no way around it, I just give up at this point.

I don't know how to live anymore, can anyone help? :(