How's them moods doing?

• How's them moods doing?

Puberty and mood swings go hand in hand, perhaps it's got something about that frontal lobe of the brain (or whatever it's called) is still under development, who knows. Anyway, in my case it seems like I've become a bit more stable lately. Don't get me wrong, I still have some days where everything is shit, but I can't compare it to how it was a couple of years ago. Hopefully it means that my mind is finally starting to pull shit together. How about you? Have you noticed any changes there? Are your moods more stable, worse, or still the same?
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • My temper has been hotter through the last year. Starting to be more like my mom, so I can probably see where I'm headed. She's cool and all, but she also has some inner explosions now and then, as have I. I wouldn't call it mood swings, cause I guess that indicates: "for no particular reason". There are reasons for my explosions and everybody around me know immediately what they are. I'm not rough on people other than verbally, if they are complete mental.
      My roughest of rough shows, when it's electrical appliances. You know the "you had one job!" kind of thing.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Natacha wrote:

My temper has been hotter through the last year. Starting to be more like my mom, so I can probably see where I'm headed. She's cool and all, but she also has some inner explosions now and then, as have I. I wouldn't call it mood swings, cause I guess that indicates: "for no particular reason". There are reasons for my explosions and everybody around me know immediately what they are. I'm not rough on people other than verbally, if they are complete mental.
      My roughest of rough shows, when it's electrical appliances. You know the "you had one job!" kind of thing.
      yeah me and my mum are like that to. Get annoyed, ahhh X( , then :D

But yeah usually theres a reason I get annoyed or feel real sad. Not just random, though can be a bit more at sometimes of the month :( stupid hormones

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

Natacha wrote:

My temper has been hotter through the last year. Starting to be more like my mom, so I can probably see where I'm headed. She's cool and all, but she also has some inner explosions now and then, as have I. I wouldn't call it mood swings, cause I guess that indicates: "for no particular reason". There are reasons for my explosions and everybody around me know immediately what they are. I'm not rough on people other than verbally, if they are complete mental.
      yeah me and my mum are like that to. Get annoyed, ahhh X( , then :D
      But yeah usually theres a reason I get annoyed or feel real sad. Not just random, though can be a bit more at sometimes of the month :( stupid hormones
      Last time I got really rough and actually smashed something to bits with a bat (yes I did that), I think it was that time of the month.
      If it wasn't for my habbit of listening to metal (which helps my temper a lot) I would have probably acted out a lot more.
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • I get mad sometimes like more then I should for a situation. Like yesterday I was so mad on here I almost couldnt see. And things like that just make me stupid mad. Or sometimes a sad thing makes me super sad for alittle like way more then it should. Sometimes I get mad at myself too.

one thing I got sad and cried about is Gabby Pettito In case you dont know who she is. Her memorial was yesterday too.

nypost.com/2021/09/23/memorial…florida-for-gabby-petito/
    • kathyFL wrote:

I get mad sometimes like more then I should for a situation. Like yesterday I was so mad on here I almost couldnt see. And things like that just make me stupid mad. Or sometimes a sad thing makes me super sad for alittle like way more then it should. Sometimes I get mad at myself too.

one thing I got sad and cried about is Gabby Pettito In case you dont know who she is. Her memorial was yesterday too.

I can still get too mad over things like that as well, and then I tend to overreact. A while ago I managed to double post by mistake, and I totally lost it.

It's really sad about Gabby, I hope the one responsible will pay.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Yeah I have to admit I get moody and angry and sometimes just annoyed. It can be over stupid stuff or things not going right or just boredom. It's worse at different times of the month for Me and my mum. My little sister can be so annoying at times
      With three girls in the house I don't know how my poor dad puts up with mood swings from me and my mum and now my little sister.
    • Pultost wrote:

kathyFL wrote:

I get mad sometimes like more then I should for a situation. Like yesterday I was so mad on here I almost couldnt see. And things like that just make me stupid mad. Or sometimes a sad thing makes me super sad for alittle like way more then it should. Sometimes I get mad at myself too.

I can still get too mad over things like that as well, and then I tend to overreact. A while ago I managed to double post by mistake, and I totally lost it.
      It's really sad about Gabby, I hope the one responsible will pay.
      It’s been big in the news where I am even though we aren’t the USA, but people keep bringing up that if she wasn’t a pretty young white woman, it wouldn’t get all the attention
      Like so many more women disappear/get murdered who are native or black but they don’t get the media attention
    • kathyFL wrote:

I didn't know about Gabby Pettito so I just looked her up. That's very sad and it's good that you cried because it's really sad and crying is healthy.
    • Pultost wrote:

Puberty and mood swings go hand in hand, perhaps it's got something about that frontal lobe of the brain (or whatever it's called) is still under development, who knows. Anyway, in my case it seems like I've become a bit more stable lately. Don't get me wrong, I still have some days where everything is shit, but I can't compare it to how it was a couple of years ago. Hopefully it means that my mind is finally starting to pull shit together. How about you? Have you noticed any changes there? Are your moods more stable, worse, or still the same?
      Depends it's generally more normal but still just goes of the rails for no reason sometimes
      Bored 24/7 feel free to pm whenever :D