Our view

• Hi

ok let’s get this straight
      Most people have trouble with their parents (especially as a teenager). We might think that they’re being restrictive or unfair or that they just don’t understand. That’s normal and ok. we’re getting to the age where we need to start being in control of our lives. No need to be swaddled in a blanket anymore. But we need to understand that their just doing their job and though we might not like it it’s for the best.

If you want them to know that they’re being restrictive/unfair tell them and then they’ll probably sort it out. I know mine did. If you’re having trouble just message me- I know I’m only 13 but I’ve had these problems and I’ve helped myself by doing the above.

Thx for reading!!!
    • We all disagree with our parents from time to time, but I find when I really need them, they are always there to support and help me.

Just earlier this week I was in a really bad place. I had been suspended from school and my little sister was getting some horrible abuse and bullying. That night I even thought about ending it all.

If it hadn't been for my supportive parents, I might have been typing this from a youth offenders prison (or hell?) after "sorting out" my sister's bullies. Thankfully they have now been dealt with within the law, and I still have a life left to live.

Talk to your parents, they love you and care about you probably more than anyone else on the planet.
    • Stamford wrote:

We all disagree with our parents from time to time, but I find when I really need them, they are always there to support and help me.

Just earlier this week I was in a really bad place. I had been suspended from school and my little sister was getting some horrible abuse and bullying. That night I even thought about ending it all.

If it hadn't been for my supportive parents, I might have been typing this from a youth offenders prison (or hell?) after "sorting out" my sister's bullies. Thankfully they have now been dealt with within the law, and I still have a life left to live.

Talk to your parents, they love you and care about you probably more than anyone else on the planet.
      Afraid of a piece of cloth but expect people to believe you’d end up in juvy for beating up bullies, that’s cute :lol:
    • Stamford wrote:

We all disagree with our parents from time to time, but I find when I really need them, they are always there to support and help me.

Hey Josh, so sorry to hear about your troubles. Please remember you can reach out here for support as well :hugs: