Sharing the toilet...

• Sharing the toilet...

This isn't necessarily a "gay thing" but has anyone done it? Like you and a friend both have to pee, so you'll stand beside each other and just go?

Do you look down? Is it awkward if not everyone is circumcised or isn't circumcised?

I figure if it's a brother and you're like 5 or 6, it's a lot less awkward than being teens. Someone I know used to do this with his brother. I don't have a brother and can't pee when people are looking.

I suppose it'd be an interesting way to see who pulls their skin back to pee...
    • dkne wrote:

This isn't necessarily a "gay thing" but has anyone done it? Like you and a friend both have to pee, so you'll stand beside each other and just go?

Do you look down? Is it awkward if not everyone is circumcised or isn't circumcised?

I figure if it's a brother and you're like 5 or 6, it's a lot less awkward than being teens. Someone I know used to do this with his brother. I don't have a brother and can't pee when people are looking.

I suppose it'd be an interesting way to see who pulls their skin back to pee...
      It can and can't be a gay thing. depends on context. You can read below for situations i recall this happening but i do remember two friends sharing a toilet then it ended up with them both jerking off when one got hard lol

You probably would look down to aim and make sure you're not hitting the water. Its just a dick and if you was comfortable with sharing then looking wouldnt be an issue. Same with being cut or uncut. You might be interested seeing the opposite or just not care.

Ralph.S.G.R wrote:

Nobody does this past the age of 7.
      Actually, it still does happen. I recall some ppl doing that at 10-11. Sometimes during teenagehood you and a friend gotta go and you're close..

Adulthood you and your friends throwing a party and you guys are drunk and needing to piss or people are just hanging out in the shower tub or just checking the mirror while someones pissing.

i myself walked with someone and we both pissed in the woods and outside together once.

Pultost wrote:

I know a few places where guys pee next to each other. It's called a public men's room.
      Urinals lol. its semi-common for guys to not piss next to each other or do so. Depends on context and how close ppl are
    • DragonV2 wrote:

It can and can't be a gay thing. depends on context. You can read below for situations i recall this happening but i do remember two friends sharing a toilet then it ended up with them both jerking off when one got hard lol

You probably would look down to aim and make sure you're not hitting the water. Its just a dick and if you was comfortable with sharing then looking wouldnt be an issue. Same with being cut or uncut. You might be interested seeing the opposite or just not care.

Actually, it still does happen. I recall some ppl doing that at 10-11. Sometimes during teenagehood you and a friend gotta go and you're close..
      Adulthood you and your friends throwing a party and you guys are drunk and needing to piss or people are just hanging out in the shower tub or just checking the mirror while someones pissing.

i myself walked with someone and we both pissed in the woods and outside together once.

Pultost wrote:

I know a few places where guys pee next to each other. It's called a public men's room.
      Urinals lol. its semi-common for guys to not piss next to each other or do so. Depends on context and how close ppl are
      Well, even though they're not crammed together, they are technically standing next to each other. So there! :P
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Pultost wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Well, even though they're not crammed together, they are technically standing next to each other. So there! :P
      lol true. I mean i seen people actually share urinals before and you always get that one kid that drops their trousers to the floor rofl
    • DragonV2 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

lol true. I mean i seen people actually share urinals before and you always get that one kid that drops their trousers to the floor rofl
      I can imagine. Makes me appreciate that things are a bit different in our restrooms. :P
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • Great thread. Especially the part about some boy dropping his pants to the floor while hanging a piss in a public rest room. Seems like everyone knows someone who does this ... LOL.

I'm not in the habit of pulling it out with friends and peeing into the same toilet. Since I'm attracted to boys and find dicks exciting, I'd likely pop a boner and that just isn't cool if the other guy isn't in to that sort of thing. As for urinals in public bathrooms what ever ... just stand next to each other and pee and pay no mind to who is beside you.

But isn't it weird when doing so and someone strikes up a conversation?
    • DragonV2 wrote:

I've seen a few jokes about this, the so called, unwritten, urinal code. Basically, if there are enough free urinals, you avoid using the one adjacent to any that are already in use. Usually when none are occupied and people start to walk in the first guy will use the one at one end of the line and the next person go to the opposite end.

As more people arrive people's comfort levels differ, Some won't stand next to another guy even if that is the only free position and would rather wait or go in a stall.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

I've seen a few jokes about this, the so called, unwritten, urinal code. Basically, if there are enough free urinals, you avoid using the one adjacent to any that are already in use. Usually when none are occupied and people start to walk in the first guy will use the one at one end of the line and the next person go to the opposite end.
      As more people arrive people's comfort levels differ, Some won't stand next to another guy even if that is the only free position and would rather wait or go in a stall.
      Mhm. Another (perhaps slightly disgusting consideration) about how close you want to be is the splashiness.

The last thing you want* is to get splashed with someone else's piss (urinals have an annoying tendency to splash and those great big troughs are even worse).

*Well, it's not for me, anyway. Lol. Not going to kink-shame. Haha
    • Yeah, I was talking about sharing a toilet. And yeah, I've definitely heard of people doing this well past age 7.

I can't remember pulling my pants that far down, but there have been times when you can't help looking to the side and someone may have their shirt up past their bellybutton. (A friend who admits to looking says that he can tell if someone is/isn't cut based on how their pee stream is.)

When I pee outside, I usually go way the hell away from everyone else, although one time camping a few years ago, a few people gathered around the campfire to put it out.

Urinals are different though. If it's halftime of a football game or after recess when a lot of people need to pee, then people just go. If it's like summer camp or the restaurant, it's about finding space or using the stall.

And I HATE those trough-style urinals. Give me a stall.
    • collin13 wrote:

Great thread. Especially the part about some boy dropping his pants to the floor while hanging a piss in a public rest room. Seems like everyone knows someone who does this ... LOL.

I'm not in the habit of pulling it out with friends and peeing into the same toilet. Since I'm attracted to boys and find dicks exciting, I'd likely pop a boner and that just isn't cool if the other guy isn't in to that sort of thing. As for urinals in public bathrooms what ever ... just stand next to each other and pee and pay no mind to who is beside you.

Haven't seen a bare bottom in several years but it was amusing to see a little one pee like that, they must have done it at home.
      When I was younger me and my friends never gave it a thought, we had to pee so we'd go at the same time, but don't anymore. Unless we're outside and can't wait, then we'll stand next to each other. And the random stranger conversation is definitely weird. I'm usually not going to the restroom to talk, and not inclined to when I'm holding my penis
    • collin13 wrote:

Great thread. Especially the part about some boy dropping his pants to the floor while hanging a piss in a public rest room. Seems like everyone knows someone who does this ... LOL.

maseb wrote:

collin13 wrote:

Haven't seen a bare bottom in several years but it was amusing to see a little one pee like that, they must have done it at home.When I was younger me and my friends never gave it a thought, we had to pee so we'd go at the same time, but don't anymore. Unless we're outside and can't wait, then we'll stand next to each other. And the random stranger conversation is definitely weird. I'm usually not going to the restroom to talk, and not inclined to when I'm holding my penis

I recall like 2 years ago i was just using the urinals and this kid who's like 3 years younger than me just uses urinal next to me, says hi how are you and i was like in my head "do i know this guy?" and i was like doing great wbu? then finished and walked away. Seems like a nice kid so i didn't say anything or was a jerk about it..

Another time was when i was at an airport and a stranger who was like an adult who used one next to mine and went "I'm going to Italy, what about you?" and it was just awkward turning cause he was tall and when I turned I just saw his dick lol. That time i was just like WTF why are you talking to me in my head.

No longer in Use wrote:

Sean2001 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

I've seen a few jokes about this, the so called, unwritten, urinal code. Basically, if there are enough free urinals, you avoid using the one adjacent to any that are already in use. Usually when none are occupied and people start to walk in the first guy will use the one at one end of the line and the next person go to the opposite end.As more people arrive people's comfort levels differ, Some won't stand next to another guy even if that is the only free position and would rather wait or go in a stall.
      Mhm. Another (perhaps slightly disgusting consideration) about how close you want to be is the splashiness.
      The last thing you want* is to get splashed with someone else's piss (urinals have an annoying tendency to splash and those great big troughs are even worse).

*Well, it's not for me, anyway. Lol. Not going to kink-shame. Haha
      Bro i agree. I hate the splash that occurs or when you get an idiot at a through that doesnt know how to use it. Funny story when i was like 10 we had like a school outing in this wood area and when it was lunch the toilets just had this long through with 3 stalls and we had like 15 boys all trying to use the throughs and giggling
    • I have just read this entire thread, and spent minutes laughing! You people are very entertaining!

I have no issue using whatever facility is available. It is more common here to put little walls between urinals, even on the outdoor/portable ones at the park/festivals. But if I have to pee, and there is only a long space (a trough you call it??), then I will just push into the line next to everyone else.
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

I have just read this entire thread, and spent minutes laughing! You people are very entertaining!

I have no issue using whatever facility is available. It is more common here to put little walls between urinals, even on the outdoor/portable ones at the park/festivals. But if I have to pee, and there is only a long space (a trough you call it??), then I will just push into the line next to everyone else.

Like the ones where the head and feet are visible to people walking by?

It must not be pleasant then to be a girl...I guess they'd have to hold it?