Trans puberty

• I read trans boys (ie who have a girl body) try to cover their boobs so people cant see they actually have some
      I'm the other way when I get changed I cover my underpants by wearing a longer tee so people dont see the bulge
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • Not trans but i have trans friends.. its a bit complicated

Trans friend 1:
      - Started taking puberty blockers at 12 where he (now she) hasnt went thru puberty that much or at all idk
      - They rarely got erections
      - voice was still high pitched
      - chest area was just flat (if she wanted to then she could get uhh yeah)
      - uses gaff panties to hide their bulge if they ever got any
      - When they're sure they want to be trans they'd take HRT (its 16 min at UK)

Trans friend 2 (my friends older bro):
      - They were male till 16
      - They did regular male stuff like jack off and hard a lot of male stuff
      - They brought gaff panties cause their bulge made them uncomfy
      - He started to randomly wear skirts and leggings around at his home
      - During the HRT process they just hated having a not so feminine figure and rly deep voice so they took vocal lessons to sound more feminine or something

Vic2022 wrote:

I read trans boys (ie who have a girl body) try to cover their boobs so people cant see they actually have some
      I'm the other way when I get changed I cover my underpants by wearing a longer tee so people dont see the bulge
      Terms:
      AMAB/AFAB- A Male/Female At Birth
      MTF/FTM- Male to female / Female to Male

A lot of FTM may be on puberty blockers/HRT to basically prevent growth of breast or when they're older have surgery to remove them. Some people may bind their chest to hide them

MTF trans users may get silicone boobs or just wear brans to make it look they have boobs. In regarding to the bulge thing i think some of mine wear gaff panties or just have boxers which hides the bulge well. The only time it shows up if they get a boner..

Im not sure if you hit puberty//if you experience boners but i recommend you just see it as a normal thing and perhaps talk to your parents/doctors about puberty blockers if you really want to be more feminine but not go thru the route of HRT yet.
    • DragonV2 wrote:

Not trans but i have trans friends.. its a bit complicated

Trans friend 1:
      - Started taking puberty blockers at 12 where he (now she) hasnt went thru puberty that much or at all idk

- They were male till 16
      - During the HRT process they just hated having a not so feminine figure and rly deep voice so they took vocal lessons to sound more feminine or something

Vic2022 wrote:

I read trans boys (ie who have a girl body) try to cover their boobs so people cant see they actually have some
      Terms:AMAB/AFAB- A Male/Female At Birth
      MTF/FTM- Male to female / Female to Male

A lot of FTM may be on puberty blockers/HRT to basically prevent growth of breast or when they're older have surgery to remove them. Some people may bind their chest to hide them

MTF trans users may get silicone boobs or just wear brans to make it look they have boobs. In regarding to the bulge thing i think some of mine wear gaff panties or just have boxers which hides the bulge well. The only time it shows up if they get a boner..

Im not sure if you hit puberty//if you experience boners but i recommend you just see it as a normal thing and perhaps talk to your parents/doctors about puberty blockers if you really want to be more feminine but not go thru the route of HRT yet.
      How does pubertys blocker work ? Does it not stop your normal growth ? I mean in height
      Did your 12 yo friend with the treatment get changed in the boys locker room or girls ?

I do have boners and they are annoying

And another silly question : what kind of swim wear can we wear ? Obviously regular girl swim wear with a boy body shows the bulge
    • Vic2022 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Not trans but i have trans friends.. its a bit complicated

Trans friend 1:

- They were male till 16

Vic2022 wrote:

Terms:AMAB/AFAB- A Male/Female At BirthMTF/FTM- Male to female / Female to Male

How does pubertys blocker work ? Does it not stop your normal growth ? I mean in heightDid your 12 yo friend with the treatment get changed in the boys locker room or girls ?

I do have boners and they are annoying

And another silly question : what kind of swim wear can we wear ? Obviously regular girl swim wear with a boy body shows the bulge
      Puberty blockers basically just stop you from progressing/hitting puberty. They aren't perm and if you decide you want to progress through puberty then you can stop taking them. Yes, it'll affect your height.

her school told them that if they wanted to change in either changing room its fine but it might be better if they got changed in the bathrooms.. Restroom wise it didn't matter to them either.. Each school is different but more often not they wont care about whatever bathroom you use, teachers should respect your pronouns and you can use either changing room.. However the issue is the students, girls can feel uncomfy with changing in front of a girl with a penis whereas guys wouldn't care cause "they have a penis they just act like a girl".

Yeah, boners are annoying. If you dont like jerking off/wanking/masturbating you should try doing the "plank" or pushups as they get rid of them fast. You can also tuck your boner under your waistband to hide it.

uhh in term of swimwear i umm got changed with trans woman and she was tucking her penis with a waterproof kinetic tape then putting on her swimsuit.. I believe if the tape thing isnt an option then logically you can wear a gaff that hides bulges pretty well, trans 2 friend had a 6 incher and he told me no one ever saw his bulge if he had ever gotten them//they were barely noticeable.. You should shave if you use tape

Knowing your age and that you live in England can make me say this. If you really want you can get puberty blockers but you'll need parental consent.. Hormone therapy will require you to be 16 but younger can be considered at private clinics.. Please keep in mind that I'm not a doctor and that you should talk to one if you're wishing to take this route.
    • DragonV2 wrote:

Puberty blockers basically just stop you from progressing/hitting puberty. They aren't perm and if you decide you want to progress through puberty then you can stop taking them. Yes, it'll affect your height.
      her school told them that if they wanted to change in either changing room its fine but it might be better if they got changed in the bathrooms.. Restroom wise it didn't matter to them either.. Each school is different but more often not they wont care about whatever bathroom you use, teachers should respect your pronouns and you can use either changing room.. However the issue is the students, girls can feel uncomfy with changing in front of a girl with a penis whereas guys wouldn't care cause "they have a penis they just act like a girl".

Yeah, boners are annoying. If you dont like jerking off/wanking/masturbating you should try doing the "plank" or pushups as they get rid of them fast. You can also tuck your boner under your waistband to hide it.

uhh in term of swimwear i umm got changed with trans woman and she was tucking her penis with a waterproof kinetic tape then putting on her swimsuit.. I believe if the tape thing isnt an option then logically you can wear a gaff that hides bulges pretty well, trans 2 friend had a 6 incher and he told me no one ever saw his bulge if he had ever gotten them//they were barely noticeable.. You should shave if you use tape

Knowing your age and that you live in England can make me say this. If you really want you can get puberty blockers but you'll need parental consent.. Hormone therapy will require you to be 16 but younger can be considered at private clinics.. Please keep in mind that I'm not a doctor and that you should talk to one if you're wishing to take this route.
      I know you're not a doctor but I really appreciate you taking time to answer :kissy:
      Any advice is good to take so real thanks for that

What do you mean plank and pushups ? You mean the excercising stuff ?
    • Vic2022 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

I know you're not a doctor but I really appreciate you taking time to answer :kissy: Any advice is good to take so real thanks for that

What do you mean plank and pushups ? You mean the excercising stuff ?
      Also im happy to help ya. My friends are trans who went thru a lot to be trans/had struggles so ik how it can be a struggle to be discovering yourself or be unsure about yourself. If you ever need someone to rant to or just ask anything then hit me a PM and I'll be there for you

Planks look like the image below and i assume you know how pushups work. A lot of guys find that doing pushups/the plank when they have a boner or they're horny gets rid of them. Its a popular method for noFap or NNN or those that just don't want to jerk off.
    • DragonV2 wrote:

Also im happy to help ya. My friends are trans who went thru a lot to be trans/had struggles so ik how it can be a struggle to be discovering yourself or be unsure about yourself. If you ever need someone to rant to or just ask anything then hit me a PM and I'll be there for you
      Planks look like the image below and i assume you know how pushups work. A lot of guys find that doing pushups/the plank when they have a boner or they're horny gets rid of them. Its a popular method for noFap or NNN or those that just don't want to jerk off.

Do you know what height was your friend when he started to take puberty blockers and what's is final height now ? Has (s)he finished to grow ?
    • Vic2022 wrote:

DragonV2 wrote:

Do you know what height was your friend when he started to take puberty blockers and what's is final height now ? Has (s)he finished to grow ?
      4'9 and 5'6 when they got off the blockers and started taking hrt.. Dunno if they finished