Hypothetical Question

• Hypothetical Question

Would you delay fertility if you could? 39
        I am female and I would delay starting periods (5) 13%
        I am female and I prefer how it is, with periods starting during puberty. (5) 13%
        I am male and I would delay starting to ejaculate. (8) 21%
        I am male and I prefer how it is, with ejaculation starting during puberty. (21) 54%
      I was set thinking by posts in various other threads so I thought I'd ask this hypothetical question. If everything else in puberty happened exactly the same including growth, both in height and breasts/penis, hair wherever it grows for your sex, voice etc. so that at the end of puberty you appeared to everyone as fully adult and also thought like an adult with all the usual desires but, due to some magic, you were able to delay the start of fertility: periods for girls and ejaculation for guys, until some time in your adult life when you actually needed it, would you?
    • Birds18 wrote:

I would definitely delay the start of ejaculation. It would be nice to be able to masturbate without cleanup. As long as the sensation Still feels as good.
      since when is clean up a hassle? You guys talk about it so much on here it seems like most of you enjoy that part of it alot
    • If I could get the exact same intense sensation from Having a dry orgasm as I do actually ejaculating I would take a dry one any day. I could not ejaculate until I was about 14 1/2. Once I was able to ejaculate the orgasm felt way better. So if there was a magic way to have my dick growing bigger pubic hair and everything else that goes with development except for ejaculation that would be cool
    • Birds18 wrote:

If I could get the exact same intense sensation from Having a dry orgasm as I do actually ejaculating I would take a dry one any day. I could not ejaculate until I was about 14 1/2. Once I was able to ejaculate the orgasm felt way better. So if there was a magic way to have my dick growing bigger pubic hair and everything else that goes with development except for ejaculation that would be cool
      Interesting. My dry orgasm were much more intense. This is why I would love to have them back.
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

Birds18 wrote:

If I could get the exact same intense sensation from Having a dry orgasm as I do actually ejaculating I would take a dry one any day. I could not ejaculate until I was about 14 1/2. Once I was able to ejaculate the orgasm felt way better. So if there was a magic way to have my dick growing bigger pubic hair and everything else that goes with development except for ejaculation that would be cool
      Interesting. My dry orgasm were much more intense. This is why I would love to have them back.
      Mine were too, and I could have multiple
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

since when is clean up a hassle? You guys talk about it so much on here it seems like most of you enjoy that part of it alot
      Clean-up definitely is not the peak of the fun but, for me, I'd say that cleaning up is a very minor inconvenience and well worth it for the all the fun before it. Perhaps part of the reason for guys talking about it is an effort to be discrete about masturbating. For all that, I think is easier for guys to be discrete about having started ejaculating than it is for girls to be discrete about starting their periods.
    • probably would have preferred a few years more before they started. But at some point they're going to start, and takes a little time to settle in, so wouldn't want to be to late

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

probably would have preferred a few years more before they started. But at some point they're going to start, and takes a little time to settle in, so wouldn't want to be to late
      Keep in mind this was only hypothetical. Like the original post said if there was a magic way to keep it from starting until you are an adult
    • Birds18 wrote:

BJade wrote:

probably would have preferred a few years more before they started. But at some point they're going to start, and takes a little time to settle in, so wouldn't want to be to late
      Keep in mind this was only hypothetical. Like the original post said if there was a magic way to keep it from starting until you are an adult
      what meant is theres a difference between being 10 when they start and 16. Both are completely normal (and still not adult)

And as everyone would want kids at different times. At 18 you could want a kid (and legally be an adult) and that's a difference of 8 years or 2 years (about how long it takes to get periods regular)

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

And as everyone would want kids at different times. At 18 you could want a kid (and legally be an adult) and that's a difference of 8 years or 2 years (about how long it takes to get periods regular)
      Although it's not so widely known, boys also have a couple of years between first ejaculation and full adult fertility, though obviously that doesn't make it safe to have unprotected sex in the meantime as who knows when fertility will be "good enough" to do the job.

I think I should have been a little clearer when writing the question in that what I had in mind for delaying was that, rather than it being at some random time during early adulthood, you would be able to choose when according to events in your life so that, for example, you could meet someone and think there was a reasonable chance you'd want children with them so now is time to "turn it on".

Of course, I am not trying to tell anyone what their answer should be or there is no point in asking - it is to get people's opinions.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

BJade wrote:

Although it's not so widely known, boys also have a couple of years between first ejaculation and full adult fertility, though obviously that doesn't make it safe to have unprotected sex in the meantime as who knows when fertility will be "good enough" to do the job.
      I think I should have been a little clearer when writing the question in that what I had in mind for delaying was that, rather than it being at some random time during early adulthood, you would be able to choose when according to events in your life so that, for example, you could meet someone and think there was a reasonable chance you'd want children with them so now is time to "turn it on".

Of course, I am not trying to tell anyone what their answer should be or there is no point in asking - it is to get people's opinions.
      theres also the physical and mental stuff with periods. While just turning the fertility on is great. We have to deal with the actual period, and cramps, and hormone fluctuations (While boys are just constantly horny :lol: and are kinda in control of ejaculating)

I get what you mean, just girls kinda have more connected to periods than just firtility (as there technically the failings of fertilization)