Nude beaches, camps

• French_Girl wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Being nude outside feels sooooo good - the sun and the breeze. Nope, boners aren't common. There's areas in Arizona where legal nude rec areas are. We have camped there in our travel trailer. Been naked for an entire week. I wasn't the only kid there thankfully.
      I don't go to nudist camps, I don't know if it exists near me. I can stay completely naked in the yard, but I'm afraid someone could watching me. =O =O
      Being naked with others is fun. There's always kids there my age. Maybe in your yard is best for now. Do your parents care that you're naked outside?
      Alan
    • Alanjr wrote:

French_Girl wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Being nude outside feels sooooo good - the sun and the breeze. Nope, boners aren't common. There's areas in Arizona where legal nude rec areas are. We have camped there in our travel trailer. Been naked for an entire week. I wasn't the only kid there thankfully.
      I don't go to nudist camps, I don't know if it exists near me. I can stay completely naked in the yard, but I'm afraid someone could watching me. =O =O
      Being naked with others is fun. There's always kids there my age. Maybe in your yard is best for now. Do your parents care that you're naked outside?
      Sometimes I walk naked in the house, my mother too, but not often. However, I stay outside in the yard to sunbathe, without a bra, but I keep the panties on
    • Alanjr wrote:

Glad to hear you weren't the only kid there. I have heard that many of the nudist resorts in the US are all old people.
    • pahern0317 wrote:

Alanjr wrote:

Glad to hear you weren't the only kid there. I have heard that many of the nudist resorts in the US are all old people.
      The two I've been to have been good. Yeah there are some old ones. But as long as there's kids there it's good.
      Alan
    • mentallychaotic wrote:

Nude beaches are like normal beaches. No swimwear, but everyone behaves just the same as at any beach.
      Nudity is not really a sexual thing in the case of naturism. Boys of 12, 13, 14 years do get erections at the nude beach, because at that age, erections are not sexual, they are just random and constant. But a nude beach or nude camp or nude resort is not a sexual thing at all. Most people at nude spaces are comfortable with being nude themselves, and with being surrounded by nude bodies. You really see the exact same interactions as you do at any beach or camping site.

Natacha wrote:

If someone said: "I wish I could go to a beach where there were no creepy gawking guys drooling over me and it's obvious they are thinking about having sex with me" - I would suggest going to a nude beach, cause that is where I feel most safe.
      This is a good thread about nudism. I learned a lot on here and also confirmed what I already thought. These two posts I thought are especially good. Now I want to go more than ever tbh!
    • Alanjr wrote:

Nude beaches are awesome! We go to nude rec areas here in AZ and love it. My parents have taken me since I was really little. It's not sexual at all. Yeah I've gotten boners but not because I was aroused, but just because. I went swimming and it went away.

Nobody bothers anybody. You see all ages and skinny and fat people too.

My parents raised me where clothing isn't important at home either
      Interesting that somebody who's been to nudist places can confirm that boners happen and he's gotten them. I'm sure guys do. But I'm also sure that they're rare and when happen they're handled correctly (no pun intended lol).
    • Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

People who go to a nude beach and expect to get aroused got another thing coming. :lol:
      That is so true!!
      Yeah. Families with small children, old people, ooooh, so hot! :

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

People who go to a nude beach and expect to get aroused got another thing coming. :lol:
      That is so true!!
      Yeah. Families with small children, old people, ooooh, so hot! :P

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!
      Never been. But what everyone says about nude beaches just being like a normal beach, but where people are accepting of all body types and aren't being sexual makes sense and goes along with everything I've seen and read.

BUT I disagree that nobody is ever hot (not sure anyone said "NOBODY" is hot, but seems the general take is that its mostly fat, old peope). Assuming they are "families with small children, old people" and you exclude the young and old, I bet there are some fit teens and college aged kids there sometimes. IF I went (and someday I plan to) I can see myself LOOKING (not staring or drooling) at a fit teen girl and admiring her! But I would ask if I could join the other teens in swimming and talking and playing frisbee or volleyball etc just normal beach stuff done at clothed beaches. But I think it's dumb to assume NO cute and fit teens go and you have ZERO awareness that their bodies look good. You probably acknowledge their body looks good in your mind and quickly move on.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!
      Never been. But what everyone says about nude beaches just being like a normal beach, but where people are accepting of all body types and aren't being sexual makes sense and goes along with everything I've seen and read.
      BUT I disagree that nobody is ever hot (not sure anyone said "NOBODY" is hot, but seems the general take is that its mostly fat, old peope). Assuming they are "families with small children, old people" and you exclude the young and old, I bet there are some fit teens and college aged kids there sometimes. IF I went (and someday I plan to) I can see myself LOOKING (not staring or drooling) at a fit teen girl and admiring her! But I would ask if I could join the other teens in swimming and talking and playing frisbee or volleyball etc just normal beach stuff done at clothed beaches. But I think it's dumb to assume NO cute and fit teens go and you have ZERO awareness that their bodies look good. You probably acknowledge their body looks good in your mind and quickly move on.
      From my experience way more fit teens at nude beaches in Europe. In the US it is rare.
    • gagefromtx wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!

Pultost wrote:

jamesfocus wrote:

Pultost wrote:

That is so true!!
      Never been. But what everyone says about nude beaches just being like a normal beach, but where people are accepting of all body types and aren't being sexual makes sense and goes along with everything I've seen and read.BUT I disagree that nobody is ever hot (not sure anyone said "NOBODY" is hot, but seems the general take is that its mostly fat, old peope). Assuming they are "families with small children, old people" and you exclude the young and old, I bet there are some fit teens and college aged kids there sometimes. IF I went (and someday I plan to) I can see myself LOOKING (not staring or drooling) at a fit teen girl and admiring her! But I would ask if I could join the other teens in swimming and talking and playing frisbee or volleyball etc just normal beach stuff done at clothed beaches. But I think it's dumb to assume NO cute and fit teens go and you have ZERO awareness that their bodies look good. You probably acknowledge their body looks good in your mind and quickly move on.
      From my experience way more fit teens at nude beaches in Europe. In the US it is rare.
      Way more common in Europe for sure.