Cleanup

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does everyone prefer to clean up their “mess” after jerking off?

I’ve tried tissues, toilet paper, socks, a cumrag, my brothers shirts, directly onto the carpet once. And also onto a mirror in the school bathrooms.

Most of the time I just clean up with either the cumrag or tissues, and flush em down the toilet.

But if I’m doing it with my friend, we prefer not to let a delicious load go to waste :D
      :gay:
    • MarsKid wrote:

How does everyone prefer to clean up their “mess” after jerking off?

I’ve tried tissues, toilet paper, socks, a cumrag, my brothers shirts, directly onto the carpet once. And also onto a mirror in the school bathrooms.

Most of the time I just clean up with either the cumrag or tissues, and flush em down the toilet.

But if I’m doing it with my friend, we prefer not to let a delicious load go to waste :D
      You have covered this subject well. I do all of the above but a lot of mine gets washed away when I shower. I like the comment about not wasting with friends. Nice post
      Live for today
    • maseb wrote:

musicalguy wrote:

Pretty sure this has been answered many times but usually just nut on my chest/stomach and wipe it up with a rag
      It has and OP has been banned

Is there a rule about that, then?

It rather reminds me of being told that it was good to ask questions, particularly in school, but anywhere you and a group of other people are learning something. You may wonder if it is a stupid question and think everyone else understands perfectly except you but it it is actually much more likely other people also have this question and also don't want to ask it for exactly the same reason. So by asking a question you are doing others a favour in that they get to hear the answer without having to ask.

So to answer the original question, I find things made of cloth quicker and easier to use than tissues. Toilet paper can be a problem in that is designed to break up when it gets wet to avoid clogging the plumbing which means bits can stick to you. It certainly makes it harder if you have to pick the bits of TP off the glans at the end.

So after letting it land on my chest/belly, I usually wipe what I can see off with either the pair of underwear I have taken off and won't be wearing again until they have been washed, or a towel I have already used for a shower and will also now go to be washed. Depending on the time of day and what I am doing next, I may then shower. That way I don't have a rag hanging around and gradually getting crusty and I don't have a bin full of cummy tissues.

It helps that I do my own laundry - if you don't then obviously someone else could notice marks on whatever you wipe up with but whether they would look that closely I don't know. The alternative of using tissues isn't completely discreet either, unless you also empty your own bin, so you have to make your choice.

Chris 16 wrote:

...I like the comment about not wasting with friends. Nice post.

I maybe being slightly pedantic here but I am intrigued by this idea that wiping up/washing away your cum is "wasting it" and that eating it, or having someone else eat it, is not because it doesn't seem to match our biology.

Looking at this biologically, the purpose of cum is transport sperm into a female and the purpose of sperm is to make her pregnant so, according to that, anything other than attempting to get a girl pregnant is wasting it. That then leads to the conclusion that, for most of our lives, and certainly as teens, we choose to waste it because it is better for our situation than using it to produce a baby we are not ready for.

Perhaps we tend not to think along those lines because we are also generally brought up to believe that waste is bad, i.e. the term has a very negative connotation. We have messages about wasting energy, food waste, generating too much waste that goes into landfill etc. But with cum, we all make so much of it, it would be foolish to try to use everything we produce. We;d need a whole harem of girls to do it and the world population would quickly get out of control.

But for all my being pedantic, cumming is obviously one of life's great pleasures and we should enjoy it however we want to. If that includes eating either ours or someone else's then fine and, if you like the taste, even better.