school drama advice needed!

• school drama advice needed!

hello!
      so basically there's this girl talking shit about me (we'll call her ella) to all her friends because she heard that i have a crush on the same guy as her. im just not really sure on how to proceed?

from what my friends have told me, i have two options: 1.) loudly talk to my friends about how i have a crush on a guy (different from the guy me and ella both like) to my friend just to get ella off my back so she'll hopefully stop talking about me or 2.) loudly talk to my friends about how the guy me and ella have a crush on was flirting with me (not really lying because he does flirt, but i'll just stretch the truth) to make her even more jealous.

im moving schools next year, so after this last month of school im not going to see ella ever again which is why im even considering doing option 2, but i dont know if it could make things worse so that she might actually come and say something to my face.
      anyway let me know what you guys would do if you were in my place!
    • BlackParadePixie wrote:

option 3

actually make a move on the guy before she does
      that's what I was thinking. And ignore what she's saying. Its probably only to get him to like her (or not like you) and being the nice girl I'd hope would be more attractive to him than bitching about others

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • nuha:) wrote:

hello!
      so basically there's this girl talking shit about me (we'll call her ella) to all her friends because she heard that i have a crush on the same guy as her. im just not really sure on how to proceed?

from what my friends have told me, i have two options: 1.) loudly talk to my friends about how i have a crush on a guy (different from the guy me and ella both like) to my friend just to get ella off my back so she'll hopefully stop talking about me or 2.) loudly talk to my friends about how the guy me and ella have a crush on was flirting with me (not really lying because he does flirt, but i'll just stretch the truth) to make her even more jealous.

im moving schools next year, so after this last month of school im not going to see ella ever again which is why im even considering doing option 2, but i dont know if it could make things worse so that she might actually come and say something to my face.
      anyway let me know what you guys would do if you were in my place!

BlackParadePixie wrote:

option 3

actually make a move on the guy before she does
      Smart advice ^^
      At first I didn't dare to go talk to that girl and prefered waiting. and in the end another guy asked her out
      So yeah go ask him before someone else does 8o
      And too bad for the other girl, it will certainly not be your fault if the guy says yes to you rather than her