what piercings do you have & what are your dream piercings?

• what piercings do you have & what are your dream piercings?

hi :)) so i'm kind of curious what piercings everyone has and which one everyone wants, since i love talking about them.
      i got my snakebites three weeks ago and absoluletly love them, they raised my confidence so much. :love: i can't wait to change the studs out for some rings in a couple months aaaa, so hyped
    • i've been thinking of getting a naval piercing, too. they're so pretty, i especially love those long dangly jewellry. but tbh i'm kind of scared off from my snakebites as i actually have a huge fear of needles lol. almost died while at the piercing salon but managed not to show it. i'm glad i don't remember my lobe piercings because i was so young :DD

also nipple piercings are really nice but i've heard the healing stage can be a pain in the ass. not being able to swim for like 6 months and having to be careful it doesn't snag, apart from that they're really cool
    • Left ear, lobe, low helix, mid helix, helix and tragus

Right ear lobe, low helix, mid helix, helix and daith

Tongue

belly button

I want my nipple doing too
      I’m not clumsy its just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in the way
    • I have a septum piercing in the nose, black as the one you see in my avatar. That's the only piercing I have.
      So now to my dream that may stay just a dream.
      It would suit me having an ear stretcher in each ear, but never larger than this

Bodypiercings isn't a big thing in my thoughts about myself
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • Natacha wrote:

I have a septum piercing in the nose, black as the one you see in my avatar. That's the only piercing I have.
      So now to my dream that may stay just a dream.
      It would suit me having an ear stretcher in each ear, but never larger than this

Bodypiercings isn't a big thing in my thoughts about myself
      that’s what size tunnels I have
      I’m not clumsy its just the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the wall gets in the way
    • gr1mr3ap3r wrote:

hi :)) so i'm kind of curious what piercings everyone has and which one everyone wants, since i love talking about them.
      i got my snakebites three weeks ago and absoluletly love them, they raised my confidence so much. :love: i can't wait to change the studs out for some rings in a couple months aaaa, so hyped
      I'd like one like this
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • would that go thhrough the bone behind the eyebrow or just the skin

Vic2022 wrote:

gr1mr3ap3r wrote:

I'd like one like this