Any femboys had this problem

• Any femboys had this problem

If you dont know what a femboy is, its basically a dude who dresses up in cute girly clothes--
      So i was lounging around my room in girls underwear and a crop top and my parents tried to get into my room today. lucky i was under covers so they didnt see anything but that was a close call. Is this a problem for other femboys? Or do your parents accept and allow you to do this. Im afraid my parents will punish me if they find out because they're homophobic
    • theletters wrote:

If you dont know what a femboy is, its basically a dude who dresses up in cute girly clothes--
      So i was lounging around my room in girls underwear and a crop top and my parents tried to get into my room today. lucky i was under covers so they didnt see anything but that was a close call. Is this a problem for other femboys? Or do your parents accept and allow you to do this. Im afraid my parents will punish me if they find out because they're homophobic
      My parents have more or less accepted that I was born boy but feel as girl. For school I have to put on boy uniform with girl underpants and undershirt, and at home and during the holidays I'm allowed to dress as a girl
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D
    • MaryPaige wrote:

I have a question. When you dress up in girls underwear is it a turn on for you sexually? Are you attracted to girls?

Or do you want to be a girl and be with a man?
      I feel more like myself when I wear girls clothes. I put on girls underwear for school because no one can see them, I get boys or unisex clothes over them (as you can imagine if I wear girls clothes at school it would only get me trouble)
      It's not a turn on, it just that it feels natural

PS : sorry for the late answer lol
      Dont be afraid to come talk to me, I dont bite... :D