Are there any free exchanges/international school programmes for people under eighteen?

• Are there any free exchanges/international school programmes for people under eighteen?

Hi everyone!

I actually don't know how this teenhut works, but google said that this is the best forum...Anyways, my question is...Are there any free (or pretty cheap) international schools, exchanges, or internships for people under 18? Not for a few months, but for a few days/week...I know for Erasmus, but there you need to have partners as schools and to make it short - you have to deal with the whole process of school partnerships and stuff like that...I'm thinking more about exchanges where you can go on your own and not depend on someone. So, please if you know anything about this topic, write me down below :)

P.S. I'm also open for science schools, language schools etc. but the condition is that at least the trip has been paid for...

Thank you in advance, T. <3
    • Yes but there may be opportunities to volunteer even if you are only there for a day or two, in your own country, with other people from other countries who have come to your country. Then this experience might make it easier for you to have contacts in the future so you can go where you want to in the world. Good luck!