Spanking punishment

• Spanking punishment

Are you make or female?

How old are you?

Have you ever been spanked as a punishment?

If so, how old were you when you got spanked?

Who spanked you?

What did they spank you with (bare hand, belt, other object)?

What was the reasons you got spanked?

How often did you get spanked?

In what position did you get spanked (standing up, over their lap, leaning against an object, laying down)?

How do/did you feel about getting spanked?

Do you still get spanked in your teens?

Did you cry or have any other reactions to or while getting spanked?

Did anyone witness your spanking (siblings, other family members, friends, strangers)?

Did you have any spanking in public or always at home or somewhere in private?

What were you wearing when yout got spanked (fully clothed, underwear, bare bottom, fully naked)?

If you got spanked bare bottom or naked, what was your feelings about it?

If you got spanked bare bottom or naked, did you like it, did being bare bottom or naked add any embarrassment, and did you have to stay bare bottom or naked after the spanking or did they let her get redressed rifht after the spanking?

What was your most embarrassing spanking(s)?

For boys, did you get a boner during or after getting spanked and did anyone see your boner?

For girls, did you get wet during or after getting spanked and did anyone see it?

If you got a boner or wet because of the spanking, did you masturbate after?

Did you ever see someone else get spanked?

If so, who was it and was they spanked clothed, in underwear, bare bottom, or naked?
  • Are you make or female? male

How old are you? 14

Have you ever been spanked as a punishment? yes

If so, how old were you when you got spanked? Occasionally when I was younger, rarely now.

Who spanked you? AS far as I can remember just my dad

What did they spank you with (bare hand, belt, other object)? belt

What was the reasons you got spanked? probably not following house rules like not throwing stuff in the house or doing chores

How often did you get spanked? not often, but occasionally

In what position did you get spanked (standing up, over their lap, leaning against an object, laying down)? I mainly remember either standing up or leaning against the bed

How do/did you feel about getting spanked? I didn't like it, but I knew I did something that deserved it, so I just let it happen and not make it worse by getting more swats or other punishments

Do you still get spanked in your teens? yes, but rare

Did you cry or have any other reactions to or while getting spanked? I would usually cry yes, I don't remember any other reactions.

Did anyone witness your spanking (siblings, other family members, friends, strangers)? just family, whoever happened to be in the room at the time

Did you have any spanking in public or always at home or somewhere in private? as far as I can remember [b]just family, whoever happened to be in the room at the time

What were you wearing when yout got spanked (fully clothed, underwear, bare bottom, fully naked)? All, just depends on when dad decided to do the spanking and what I had on at the moment like if I was already in my underwear getting ready for bed or naked going to or from the bathroom to bathe

If you got spanked bare bottom or naked, what was your feelings about it? It didn't bother me, my parents were used to seeing me naked at the time as I would often go naked between my room and the bathroom naked to bathe

If you got spanked bare bottom or naked, did you like it, did being bare bottom or naked add any embarrassment, and did you have to stay bare bottom or naked after the spanking or did they let her get redressed rifht after the spanking? I didn't care if I was naked, it didn't add any embarrassing and I didn't fight it. If I was already in my underwear for bed I would just stay like that after, if I was naked I would be able to get dressed right after

What was your most embarrassing spanking(s)? not that I remember

For boys, did you get a boner during or after getting spanked and did anyone see your boner? not that I remember

For girls, did you get wet during or after getting spanked and did anyone see it? n/a

If you got a boner or wet because of the spanking, did you masturbate after? no

Did you ever see someone else get spanked? not that I remember

If so, who was it and was they spanked clothed, in underwear, bare bottom, or naked? n/a
  • No. Not been spanked. And it's actually illegal in many countries

And a lot of those questions are inappropriate

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."