Early puberty boys and girls.

• Early puberty boys and girls.

If either girls or boys started puberty early were you proud to show off your early development?
      Like for a girl were you proud to show off that you were already starting to get boobs or were you embarrassed and tried to keep it hidden?
      For a guy were you proud to show off that your dick was growing or that you were already starting to get pubic hair?
      What age were you when you first started puberty?
    • One of my friends started early, in early 5th grade he was 10 and he proudly showed his hairs, in the school yard he was like "hey look, I have pubes" :D

Another friend in my volleyball team said at 10 he had pubes too and he shaved them because he didn't want to be seen with them at the shower
    • I was the 2nd earliest developer in the gym class. There was one boy who was earlier - he was a bit ahead of me despite being younger. As an indication, in the middle of UK school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade, he looked like the illustrations for tanner stage 5 and would have been 12 at the time.

For me, the only thing I have an age for is 1st ejaculation which was 11y9m and somewhere around the beginning of UK school year 7, the 1st in secondary school. That was the first year we had showers after PE and I remember thinking most of the other boys had small penises compared to me. Looking back, I would say I was big compared to them due to early development but when you're in the thick of it you tend to see yourself as normal and then judge other people by that. Also, by the end of year 7, which would make me about 12y7m someone commented to me about my voice having changed, though that may not have been finished by then.

Proud may not be quite the right word as this is something that just happenned, not something I worked for, but I did feel good about it and I did do a limited amount of showing off. I didn't whip my dick out in the classroom or anything crazy but, when changing after PE, I stayed naked longer than I really needed to, for example by drying and then putting my shirt on before my underwear. I did get some "horse cock" type comments which I took as a compliment. The only slightly sneaky thing in year 8 was a bit of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" with a girl in the same year and that was her idea.
    • Sean2001 wrote:

I was the 2nd earliest developer in the gym class. There was one boy who was earlier - he was a bit ahead of me despite being younger. As an indication, in the middle of UK school year 8, equivalent to US 7th grade, he looked like the illustrations for tanner stage 5 and would have been 12 at the time.

For me, the only thing I have an age for is 1st ejaculation which was 11y9m and somewhere around the beginning of UK school year 7, the 1st in secondary school. That was the first year we had showers after PE and I remember thinking most of the other boys had small penises compared to me. Looking back, I would say I was big compared to them due to early development but when you're in the thick of it you tend to see yourself as normal and then judge other people by that. Also, by the end of year 7, which would make me about 12y7m someone commented to me about my voice having changed, though that may not have been finished by then.

Proud may not be quite the right word as this is something that just happenned, not something I worked for, but I did feel good about it and I did do a limited amount of showing off. I didn't whip my dick out in the classroom or anything crazy but, when changing after PE, I stayed naked longer than I really needed to, for example by drying and then putting my shirt on before my underwear. I did get some "horse cock" type comments which I took as a compliment. The only slightly sneaky thing in year 8 was a bit of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" with a girl in the same year and that was her idea.
      there were a couple of my friends in sixth grade that are similar to you. Already had very noticeable pubic hair and a pretty well develop dick at that age. So that’s around age 11. I feel like they did the same thing took their time changing in the locker room
    • It was the opposite for my class. We had to shower after 6th grade basketball practice, two guys never did. In June of 6th grade we had to take swim test at jr high. We all had to shower naked. Two guys had larger growths of pubes along with two other guys. Couple like me had pubes you could count.
    • jessiiam wrote:

What defines early puberty? I guess i had pubes earlier than other girls, but i'm still waiting to have big breast. Although they are developing.
      I guess this is not a post to asking people what age they started puberty. I suppose people have to use their own judgment on what they consider starting puberty early.
    • Birds18 wrote:

I guess may be proud might not be the correct term. But I have noticed guys that have started early tend to take their time in the locker room and definitely don’t shave any facial hair that they have growing on the upper lip.
      kid with early puberty in my class had brown peach fuzz on upper lip in 7th grade. He did take time going to his locker after showers in 7th grade