paysafecard Question

• paysafecard Question

Hello guy
      does anyone know paysafecard really well?
      So my friend bought me a paysafecard with 5$ as a gift. I want to use it in Steam. How can i prceed if he put the money into his paysafe account already because he didn't know you cant transfer money to another account? Pls help
      sosigi doggo [:
    • I don't really know much about it. But found this about it online (I'm not sure if this way still works :/ )

Go to account details > Add funds to steam wallet Don't Click on redeem codes or add wallet balance since that is for Steam cards / vouchers only.

Click on the ammount you want first. if your paysafe is for 10€ , click on that option. You can then choose paysafe as an option and it will redirect you to a paysafe website that allows you to redeem your code.

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Thank you BJade for your help! It helped me out.
      Caycestars, So here's how paysafecard works. If you are tired to steal ur mom credit card to buy something online, with ur own money you can go to your local supermakret or shop whatever. From there you can purchase from a device a 16-digit code that you can use to pay online stuff.
      This is useful sometimes when you are a minor and can't own a credit card.
      sosigi doggo [: