I have 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters

Jackson- 21 years old
      Cody-19 years old
      Jennifer- 17 years old
      Ryan(Me)- 16 years old
      [b]Matt- 11 years old[/b]
      [b]Erin- 4 years old[/b]
      [b][/b]
      [b]Growing up I’ve had my fair share of sibling rivalry.
      [/b][b]
      [/b]
      [b]It’s mostly between Cody, Jen and I. Jackson and Matt every once in a while and while Erin can have her annoying days it’s not anything bad.[/b]

Jackson, Cody, Jen, and I were talking about growing up and fights we got into and here are some insane, classic, and funny ones.

Jackson, Cody and I use to run wild around our town. Jackson was 14, Cody was 12 and I was 9.

We were in the yard and for some reason Jackson and Cody decided to it would be a great idea tie me up on a chair and do tricks on their skateboards. It was all going well till Jackson didn’t get enough momentum and his skateboard hit my Nuts. So as I am in pain my brothers and laughing and Jackson is telling me if I tell Dad I get a Wedgie.

Next Jen and I were in the car with my mom. I told Jen. Her friend was hot. We get home and I go into my room. Jen walks in and puts me in a headlock for about a hour.

Another is actually not me and is actually funny and not sibling rivalry
      Cody and I are at home watching Erin. my parents are out with Jen and Matt.

Erin was 3 years old at the time. She was cranky. She basically wanted Daddy and only Daddy. Cody being Cody tells her he is going to tell mommy.
      Jackson shows up sometime later and Erin runs to open the front door. Before he steps in she says “Cody is mean, beat him up”
      I will add, Cody is usually her favorite brother because he’s fun and is the trouble maker in the family