What celebrity would turn you straight/gay?

• What celebrity would turn you straight/gay?

Even if just for one day.

I apologize to people who are bisexual, unfortunately this post isn't for you.

Question: If you're sexuality isn't fluid, who could possibly make you change your way?

I guess this is similar to the thread "Who's your same sex crush" BUT DIFFERENT.

For me I guess it would have to be Harry Styles just because he seems like he would be fun. And possibly he would give me a few million dollars or a music contract lol.

I wouldn't actually do this, but maybe a one off romp. If and only if I could get something out if it.
    • musicalguy wrote:

I think I might be slightly bi-curious but like in a mostly gay a little straight way cus while sexually I get nothing I kinda like wanna be romantic with a few girls ig.

To answer the question phoebe bridgers. I Actually just saw her live yesterday it was amazing
      Omg. Phoebe is probably my favorite singer atm! Do you live in Australia? Is that where u saw her? I saw her last summer! Did u see HAIM too? If it was the festival I'm thinking about they were there too. I love HAIM too and also saw them last summer! I'm straight but would smash any 4 of them fr! I love music so much that a music celeb is the ONLY person I would go gay for lol.
    • Gabraham247 wrote:

musicalguy wrote:

I think I might be slightly bi-curious but like in a mostly gay a little straight way cus while sexually I get nothing I kinda like wanna be romantic with a few girls ig.

To answer the question phoebe bridgers. I Actually just saw her live yesterday it was amazing
      Omg. Phoebe is probably my favorite singer atm! Do you live in Australia? Is that where u saw her? I saw her last summer! Did u see HAIM too? If it was the festival I'm thinking about they were there too. I love HAIM too and also saw them last summer! I'm straight but would smash any 4 of them fr! I love music so much that a music celeb is the ONLY person I would go gay for lol.
      Yeah I saw her at laneway melbourne.

I didn't see HAIM cus my legs were kinda dying lol by the end of joji's set so I left
      Bored 24/7 feel free to pm whenever :D

• musicalguy wrote:

Gabraham247 wrote:

musicalguy wrote:

Yeah I saw her at laneway melbourne.
      I didn't see HAIM cus my legs were kinda dying lol by the end of joji's set so I left
      Man, I'm telling you u missed out on HAIM!!!