Y'ALL-

• back in 6th grade i "dated" (i don't count it as dating until highschool, we were in middle school) this guy who became one of my best friends but we broke it off a couple months later because i freaked him out due to my very eddie munson-wednesday addams nature (horror lover/violent adhd/collecting dead things).

fast forward to junior year (11th grade) and i've mellowed out since then. i got drunk a few months ago and professed the fact that i still had feelings for him.

his response was, "i kinda figured. i don't think it would work out between us, but we're good as friends." and i told him i hope he found someone who treats him right and that they love eachother.

well earlier i was on the group chat with him and another friend of ours and i sent in a joke (joke below):

cop: what's your birthday?
      me, in jail: January 31st.
      cop: what year?
      me: every year

to which the other friend said, "you're reborn on your birthday every year."

and my ex hopped in (and idk if he was stoned to the bone, drunk, joking, or serious (or maybe a mix of most of it)), but he posted into the gc: "Please give me a second chance I feel like I’ve been born again"

???

WHAT DO I DO???

i haven't acknowledged it (and neither has the other friend in the gc), instead i posted something about my rabbit and something about how well black tea and dark chocolate go together.

*confused alice noises*

(●__●)
    • joannainthemiddle wrote:

Well I think you are very very wrong. Everyone knows it's black tea and MILK chocolate that go together. Tssssk!
      no, you are completely wrong.

milk chocolate and coffee go well together.

here in germany there is a slightly higher priced chocolate called "coffee and milk".

@xxalicemorguexx - if I translated that correctly.
      First, the guy wanted you as just a friend and when he was drunk or stoned as a GF?
      You don't have to put yourself through that, there are definitely better guys out there.

• gotta be dark chocolate and dark coffee :thumbsup: (the purer the better)

I don't know ?( if he said it maybe he means it. Try giving him some time. Maybe in a few days or weeks he'll say something about it. If not maybe try and work out from spending time with him if you should ask or just forget it happened

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."