Erection Direction Preference/First Time

• Erection Direction Preference/First Time

This is for all girls, and guys who are gay/bi, and have seen erections.

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved?
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw?
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not?
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)?
    • 1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? yes
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? it was fairly straight
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? fairly similar
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? I haven't seen one I would say is that different
    • 1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point.
      in any direction and could be either straight or curved? I had no idea
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw?. Straight up
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? Yes
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? I did ask, his had a curve to the left. Thankfully he is a good friend so he didn't mind me asking. Don't think I would have asked if he wasn't
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved?yes
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw?straaight
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not?no
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)?no
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? Yeah
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? Pretty much straight and up a bit
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? I think so
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? Yes
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? No not at all
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? Almost straight up against his tummy
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? No
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? No lol

lol blushing answering this even though I’m in my room alone
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? - Wait... they do???? =O
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? - My direction
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? No, they just didn't have that much in common.
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? I asked him if he would join me at BK when we got dressed.
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? Yes
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? Up
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? Yes
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? No
    • New

1. Before seeing your first erection, did you know erections could point in any direction and could be either straight or curved? Yes
      2. What direction was the first erection you ever saw? It pointed up
      3. Did the second erection you saw match the first or not? Yes it pointed up too
      4. Did you ever say or ask anything when you saw the first erection that was different than the other(s)? no I didn’t