Massive age differences

• Massive age differences

Hey everyone,
    For the past few weeks I've been thinking about the huge age differences that some gay couples have and am wondering how they make it work?
    I myself have fallen for a 41 year old while I'm literally half his age, this doesn't seem to matter to the both of us but seems to matter to a fair few people in both our social groups.

To his date I've been called a sicko for having a relationship with someone who is old enough to be my father, being told that he is just using me for sex and another one is that I'm just a trophy to him, amoung various other things Id just rather not mention.

Now this social stigma that has been attached to us has really bothered me to the extent where I've questioned if this is really something I want to purse but have came to he conclusion I don't care what people think anymore as long as I'm happy and he is happy that's all that matters and people will eventually come around and accept it.

Now obviously there's a whole lot of differences weve had to work though just due to our age gap and am just looking to advice on how to make his work?

We met him on the 747.gау
    :shifty: