Bellus Diary

• Bellus Diary

This thread is my diary
      Or more so the comments
      Il comment my day every now and then for anyone who cares to publicly read
      If il want to read the thread il link it in my signature also I may import some PG diary entries from my diary app

Now before peeking in the comments as a trigger warning I struggle with a lot of things inside my own head
      I can occasionally be toxic I rant and get angry about sill things
      And although I'm not homophobic and extremely supportive of and apart of the LGBTQIA+ community I tend to have some built up anger against nonbinarys for some reason so sorry
      If your easily offended just understand I'm ss trenafr boy with an impressionable mind and my opions may be corrupt and malevolent at times or I may just disagree with you so be careful and don't get pissed at me
    • May 23 2023
      Warning: religion graphic content
      In my nightmare I was tipped off that a kid from school was the antichrist me and my family began packing I leaped down the stairs hugging my cousin via who was in the basement with my other cousin Lauren who was concerned when I said I' should've killed the kid I walked around a minute for a moment and found there was a little black girl who rode my school bus and she was just walking around scared and unable to talk I went back upstairs and raised my pantry telling my family to come downstairs and hide with me my brother and sister weren't in sight and my mother said she'd be down in a minute so I went to the living room where my dad was and asked him to come down and he said something like you'd be happy if I died
      Then I awoke