Help! Possible Breastmilk Production

• Help! Possible Breastmilk Production

I'm definitely not pregnant but when I squeeze my boobs during my attempts at mastrubation thin milky liquid comes out, sorta looks like cum but somewhat transparent. I think it's just hormones but I'm not sure. I've tried googling it and it only comes up with lactating/pregnancy search results. If anyone know what it is or has had something like it please let me know.
      Thanks for reading!
    • Even if you aren't pregnant or on big hormones, squeezing and manipulating your breasts a lot can cause secretions. But normally it has to be really a lot, because otherwise we'd all get it.

I looked up on google and WebMD has this to say:
      "or women who aren't breastfeeding, the sight of nipple discharge can be alarming. But if you notice discharge from your nipple, there's no reason to panic. While nipple discharge can be serious, in most cases, it's either normal or due to a minor condition.
      Still, if you are not nursing, you should contact your health care provider any time you notice breast discharge. Based upon your symptoms and the results of diagnostic tests, your doctor will decide on the best course of treatment.
      What is normal and what is abnormal nipple discharge?
      Bloody nipple discharge is never normal. Other signs of abnormality include nipple discharge from only one breast and discharge that occurs spontaneously without anything touching, stimulating, or irritating your breast.
      Color isn't usually helpful in deciding if the discharge is normal or abnormal. Both abnormal and normal nipple discharge can be clear, yellow, white, or green in color.
      Normal nipple discharge more commonly occurs in both nipples and is often released when the nipples are compressed or squeezed. Some women who are concerned about breast secretions may actually cause it to worsen. They do this by repeatedly squeezing their nipples to check for nipple discharge. In these instances, leaving the nipples alone for a while may help the condition to improve.
      Based on your medical evaluation, your doctor will determine whether your nipple discharge is normal (physiologic) or abnormal (pathologic). Even if your doctor determines your breast discharge is abnormal, keep in mind that most pathological conditions that cause nipple discharge are not serious and are easily treated."
    • The formatting got messed up. Here is the link so you can read it properly:
      webmd.com/women/breast-nipple-discharge

I think WebMD is pretty reliable.

And here is the Mayo Clinic, so a medical clinic in the USA with an extremely good reputation:
      mayoclinic.org/symptoms/nipple…s/definition/sym-20050946

It could be birth control pills (has happened to me), or your menstrual cycle, some other medication. But it could be something that needs to be treated, so you should see a doctor or go to a walk-in medical clinic.

I hope that helps a bit. Don't worry about it, but do go and see a doctor just in case it is something that needs to be treated.