body image/ ED

• body image/ ED

So a lot of like my family and friends have been telling me that i'm getting really skinny but honestly i feel like i've gained weight but they all seem genuinley worried, really don't know what to do because i feel like i keep gaining weight and definitley not skinnier. if there's anyone who is going through the same please lmk cause i'm in a rly awkward place rn and dont want to be alone. sorry if this is kinda alot
    • Fiona is right about not obsessing over your weight, and you have to eat to stay healthy

Maybe talk to a doctor (or someone at least someone you trust to help you). If you are under weight, there's diets and stuff you can do, like maybe higher in fats, so you aren't eating more (so you hopefully wouldn't feel like your eating any differently), but your getting more of what you need (im not a nutritionist so its only an idea, some one better qualified would know better)

It would also help talking about it if you think your gaining weight, but aren't. It's not an easy fix, but getting the correct mental and dietary help together, you can get yourself to a healthy weight

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • thank you :) i've tried to talk to ppl abt but they all say i'm attention seeking cause i'm already "skinny" when i'm not but yea i'll defintley try eating food with more nutritional value i'll do some research thank you sm :)