Moderators will not ban a predator on a forum I am on

• Moderators will not ban a predator on a forum I am on

Hi I am wondering what I should do. I am a member on a forum and there is a known sexual predator called @Natacha. She is 19-20 and I am pretending to be 13, and she is happy to engage in sexual talks with me. And there is a moderator on the forum that is not banning this person. I'm not really sure what my options are? She also has been talking sexually with my friends who are also pretending to be 13, even about stuff like incest which she thinks is totally okay.

Do you guys think she should be banned for this? I think so personally.

• Do you see the irony you saying your a boy, pretending to be a 13yo girl. With multiple accounts (which is all against the rules). Saying someone is a sexual predator.

All I've seen is Natacha talking and giving advice on stuff you asked (in law getting evidence that way would be called entrapment, which is both illegal, and can not be used in court or a conviction)

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • topbanana wrote:

You have broken me! Alas!

I can only assume you are on the predator journey yourself! It's not normal to respond to children talking to you sexually. You need to hold your boundaries. I know this, and I am but only 16! This is not a safe place to be with these people around.

I am unhinged. I am ungovernable. I have around 100 accounts created over the past 2 years and I can reactivate all of them to spread the word. But I will not. I am broken.

I hope they do not hurt actual people (mostly girls they like...). I am a real person, and they should not be talking to me. But if I fake being and even younger person, it is okay? Okay then.

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Durango wrote:

Natacha wrote:

Ohh no no. It's my job to hurt people, of course :lol:
      Oh, yes, we can see from that "evidence" that you are SUCH a sexual predator, Natasha. What are we going to do with you, you naughty girl? :P :lolz:
      Keep small girls away from me :D And definitely lying boys :evil:
      "Comedy is like sex. If they haven't made a noise in a while, change what you're doing" - Sara Pascoe
    • topbanana wrote:

I am unhinged. I am ungovernable. I have around 100 accounts created over the past 2 years and I can reactivate all of them to spread the word. But I will not. I am broken.
      :lol: can't even tell the truth about that. I know you've used some of those old accounts, and I know you've tried making some new ones

:/ or there's more unhinged weirdos around =O

• BJade wrote:

topbanana wrote:

:lol: can't even tell the truth about that. I know you've used some of those old accounts, and I know you've tried making some new ones
      :/ or there's more unhinged weirdos around =O
      Oh, come now, can't you give this person the benefit of the doubt? After all, look at that "evidence" they presented. CaN't YoU sEe ThAt NaTaShA iS a SeXuAl PrEdaToR?

And as for that "unhinged weirdos" comment, I'll have you know that I resemble that remark! :lolz: