2023 NFL Playoffs Chat

• 2023 NFL Playoffs Chat

As we are in Week 18 of the 2023 NFL season, several teams are still hoping to get into the playoffs. As the playoffs progress, I will update this original post and give a log of what I updated in a reply.

In bold that have won, and the scores of each team are in parentheses.

Week 18:

Pittsburgh Steelers (17) @ Baltimore Ravens (10)
      Houston Texans (23) @ Indianapolis Colts (19)
      Cleveland Browns (14) @ Cincinnati Bengals (31)
      Minnesota Vikings (20) @ Detroit Lions (30)
      Jacksonville Jaguars (20) @ Tennessee Titans (28)
      Atlanta Falcons (17) @ New Orleans Saints (48)
      Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9) @ Carolina Panthers (0)
      New York Jets (17) @ New England Patriots (3)
      Chicago Bears (9) @ Green Bay Packers (17)
      Denver Broncos (14) @ Las Vegas Raiders (27)
      Philadelphia Eagles (10) @ New York Giants (27)
      Seattle Seahawks (21) @ Arizona Cardinals (20)
      Kansas City Chiefs (13) @ Los Angeles Chargers (12)
      Dallas Cowboys (38) @ Washington Commanders (10)
      Los Angeles Rams (21) @ San Francisco 49ers (20)
      Buffalo Bills (21) @ Miami Dolphins (14)

Playoffs:

Wild Card Round:

AFC:

#1 Ravens (bye)
      #7 Steelers @ #2 Bills
      #6 Dolphins @ #3 Chiefs
      #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NFC:

#1 49ers (bye)
      #7 Packers @ #2 Cowboys
      #6 Rams @ #3 Lions
      #5 Eagles @ #4 Buccaneers

Notable storylines going into Week 18:

The NFC South is still a 3-way race between the Falcons, Buccaneers, and Saints. If the Bucs win, they are the division winners. If the Bucs lose, then the winner of the Falcons-Saints game will win the NFC South and clinch the 4th seed in the NFC.

If the Bills win against the Dolphins, they make the playoffs and win the AFC East division. If they lose, however, and the Jaguars win against the Titans, the Bills would be out of the playoffs. If the Jaguars lose to the Titans, the Jaguars are out of the playoffs.

After what seemed like a dismal season, the Pittsburgh Steelers have found themselves in a decent position. If the TItans or the Dolphins win, they are guaranteed a playoff spot. However, if both of those teams lose, they are out.

Another team with what looked like a very disappointing season, the Green Bay Packers, just have to beat the Chicago Bears to make the playoffs.

Of course there's more I could have mentioned, but this initial post is long enough as is.

How is your favorite team doing, and who are you rooting for to win it all? I'll keep y'all updated.

-SouthernDude

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]
    • And with that the stage is set for the playoffs! The first round looks like this:

AFC:

#1 Ravens (bye)
      #7 Steelers @ #2 Bills
      #6 Dolphins @ #3 Chiefs
      #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NFC:

#1 49ers (bye)
      #7 Packers @ #2 Cowboys
      #6 Rams @ #3 Lions
      #5 Eagles @ #4 Buccaneers

Will be interesting to see what happens as there's many great matchups.

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun." - Winnie the Pooh

R.I.P. VT
      2004 - 2021

For questions/comments/concerns please DM here or contact:
      [email protected]
    • I'm guessing this was shown sometimes during the Super Bowl

Though not sure if others get how emotional this is ;( (both me and my mum had tears). Osi is one of the experts they have in the UK for our coverage, highlights and teaching us about the game. But also over the years I've heard him talking about what he tries to do to help Africans, and the NFL Academy in London. It's great what he does, and here's his and J Bells reaction :

msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/su…l-africa-work/vi-BB1i89rj

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."