I flirted with guys on snap and a year later I feel gross about it.

• I flirted with guys on snap and a year later I feel gross about it.

Hi! So my entire life I felt as though I always kept more “traditional” ways kids and teenagers did before phones and social media. What I mean by that is I wasn’t in to social media (I’m still not), I wasn’t worried about fitting in, and I wasn’t worried about getting a boyfriend or anything, stuff like that. However my sophomore and junior year I talked to a couple guys on snap and stuff and I guess was getting out there but I just feel so gross now. Just as a disclaimer this is not me judging or hating on ANYONE who does any of this!! I’m more wanting to find an answer as to why I feel so gross. So yeah sophomore and junior year I flirted with a couple guys over snap even though I knew I didn’t want anything out of it. It was more so than making the first move and I guess I was just going along with it. The thing is is that I never wanted random boys at my school to be able to say that we talked or anything. I probably sound so full of myself but that’s the best way I can put it . I’m hoping they all honestly forgot about me but still I just feel gross. I wasn’t like that really to flirt with guys especially over social media and I don’t know I just feel gross. I’m in a relationship now with the most amazing guy who never talked really to another girl and I’m like “I’m the exact same!” except I did talk to some guys mostly because I didn’t know how to say I wasn’t interested. All of these guys pretty much I only talked to for a short amount of time but I’m just scared they’ll tell my boyfriend something or spread something. I’m so so stressed. Am I a bad person? Do you think it’s a big deal?
    • Everyone does things they have regrets about. From what it sounds like you haven't done anything particularly bad at all, but if you think you are hiding this from your boyfriend and you don't like that feeling there's one way around it - tell him what you did before you were with him. That's not something you have to do but if it makes you feel better it might be worth trying and your boyfriend sounds like he will be supportive.