Does this offend you

• Nope not at all, but I think the larger issue is that some folks think that sports should stick to sport rather than social justice/political causes. When I watch sports, I watch them to get away from issues in the world. I don't want to think about anything other than the game at hand. That said, donate to what ever cause they want, at the end of the day, it doesn't bother me one way or another.
    • I think it's cool :thumbsup: I think sport is also a good way of supporting and highlighting issues in the world. Their are so many openly gay female footballers, but very few openly gay male footballer. But with the larger amount of professional male compared to female, I'd guess there are a large amount of males who have to hide it from the world (and there team mates know about it). All because they're scared of how fans will react (and knowing it will be used against them on the field or on social media by fans)

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Pultost wrote:

Yes, as a bisexual, I'm definitely offended by this! :lol:

Seriously though, people who're genuinely offended by a football with some rainbow colours on it are in dire need of professional help (or a hobby).
      Totally agree! Samesies
      It’s a fun way of promoting inclusion, making LGBT fans feel welcome
      I’d have thought it was the more LGBT friendly sport already though
    • kn1ves wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Seriously though, people who're genuinely offended by a football with some rainbow colours on it are in dire need of professional help (or a hobby).
      Totally agree! SamesiesIt’s a fun way of promoting inclusion, making LGBT fans feel welcome
      Exactly. :)
      Keyboard not found. Press F1 for help.
    • kn1ves wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Totally agree! SamesiesIt’s a fun way of promoting inclusion, making LGBT fans feel welcome
      The women’s game is more LGBT friendly the men’s game probably not as much
      <3 :kiss: <3 :kiss: <3 :kiss:
    • HHH09 wrote:

kn1ves wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Totally agree! SamesiesIt’s a fun way of promoting inclusion, making LGBT fans feel welcomeI’d have thought it was the more LGBT friendly sport already though
      Yeah but isn’t the most famous men’s player gay?
    • kn1ves wrote:

HHH09 wrote:

kn1ves wrote:

Pultost wrote:

Totally agree! SamesiesIt’s a fun way of promoting inclusion, making LGBT fans feel welcomeI’d have thought it was the more LGBT friendly sport already though
      Yeah but isn’t the most famous men’s player gay?

I’m not sure who you mean, but I think the answer is definitely no.
    • It's probably more offensive that every match is covered in betting advertising (and alcohol to a lesser extent now).

How are people who have gambling problems (and their families) feeling going to a match, in a stadium named after a betting company, to teams sponsored by a betting company, and everywhere you look is advertising for betting companies =O knowing how that really has hurt so many peoples life's (and made their owners billions)

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • BJade wrote:

It's probably more offensive that every match is covered in betting advertising (and alcohol to a lesser extent now).

How are people who have gambling problems (and their families) feeling going to a match, in a stadium named after a betting company, to teams sponsored by a betting company, and everywhere you look is advertising for betting companies =O knowing how that really has hurt so many peoples life's (and made their owners billions)

And when players are banned for betting on games!
    • BJade wrote:

It's probably more offensive that every match is covered in betting advertising (and alcohol to a lesser extent now).

I bet they feel awful.
    • BJade wrote:

Most of these betting companies are from China none are based in the uk, players can’t bet but can have it on their shirts
      <3 :kiss: <3 :kiss: <3 :kiss: