i hate school TT

• i hate school TT

i just changed schools and i have no friends. i hate it so muchhhhhhhh. i had a ton of friends at my old school, but in this new one all the kids are either obnoxious or loud TT all the girls already have friend groups made so i sit alone. i feel like a loner and its kinda getting at me. plus all the people i've talked to so far have outrightly rejected me TT i literally asked this one guy if the seat next to him was taken and he said no, but when i asked him if i could sit there, he said no again? like what??? am i the problem?
    • That sounds really difficult time for you especially if you are used to having lots of friends and now feeling like you have none. What about the school work- how do you get on with that? Or is there something else you can do well around the school, like sports or music or writing or performance? Is there something you would like to have, like a club for your interests - I don't know, maybe interest in wildlife or in singing or in fashion. Whatever it is you are interested in - is there a club about it at school and if there isn't, can you talk to a teacher who will help you set one up? Then others can be interested too. Also, is there a teacher you can talk to about your experiences like when the guy wouldn't let you sit on the seat near him? Maybe if you let a teacher know that things aren't good for you the teacher can help make things better. I hope you do improve your time there and please let us know how things are going when you have talked to someone about this at the school.
    • joannainthemiddle wrote:

That sounds really difficult time for you especially if you are used to having lots of friends and now feeling like you have none. What about the school work- how do you get on with that? Or is there something else you can do well around the school, like sports or music or writing or performance? Is there something you would like to have, like a club for your interests - I don't know, maybe interest in wildlife or in singing or in fashion. Whatever it is you are interested in - is there a club about it at school and if there isn't, can you talk to a teacher who will help you set one up? Then others can be interested too. Also, is there a teacher you can talk to about your experiences like when the guy wouldn't let you sit on the seat near him? Maybe if you let a teacher know that things aren't good for you the teacher can help make things better. I hope you do improve your time there and please let us know how things are going when you have talked to someone about this at the school.
      thank you so so much, i still haven't talked to anyone but i am planning to do so. i still hate school though haha. my studies are fine, infact i focus much better without friends ig? but im going to start doing clubs now! thanks for the idea!!!
    • nysuhhh wrote:

joannainthemiddle wrote:

That sounds really difficult time for you especially if you are used to having lots of friends and now feeling like you have none. What about the school work- how do you get on with that? Or is there something else you can do well around the school, like sports or music or writing or performance? Is there something you would like to have, like a club for your interests - I don't know, maybe interest in wildlife or in singing or in fashion. Whatever it is you are interested in - is there a club about it at school and if there isn't, can you talk to a teacher who will help you set one up? Then others can be interested too. Also, is there a teacher you can talk to about your experiences like when the guy wouldn't let you sit on the seat near him? Maybe if you let a teacher know that things aren't good for you the teacher can help make things better. I hope you do improve your time there and please let us know how things are going when you have talked to someone about this at the school.
      thank you so so much, i still haven't talked to anyone but i am planning to do so. i still hate school though haha. my studies are fine, infact i focus much better without friends ig? but im going to start doing clubs now! thanks for the idea!!!
      Which clubs? I guess you can look at school as a way to get what you need - an education, exam results, experience, knowing how to do stuff, rather than something you have to like. I guess you can focus now on studies - but it would really help to get the best of what you need if you didn't hate it, so I hope that can change soon. Who will you talk to about this? Will you let us know when you've done it and how that went and what will change when you talk to a teacher?
    • joannainthemiddle wrote:

nysuhhh wrote:

joannainthemiddle wrote:

Which clubs? I guess you can look at school as a way to get what you need - an education, exam results, experience, knowing how to do stuff, rather than something you have to like. I guess you can focus now on studies - but it would really help to get the best of what you need if you didn't hate it, so I hope that can change soon. Who will you talk to about this? Will you let us know when you've done it and how that went and what will change when you talk to a teacher?
      ill try to talk to my fellow batch mates, ig i will just be outright abt it and tell them i wanna become friends, ill update you tomorrow or whenever i get the courage! tysm for caring!!!