Vape/Vabeen and more thing...

• Vape/Vabeen and more thing...

Hello. I want to ask you something personal: last year in January you took a Vape for the first time and smoked from it, then you took a picture and I made the stupid mistake of posting stupid photos on Instagram, where all my relatives and acquaintances found out. Naturally, we also reached the classroom at school. I haven't vape since and had quit. My parents had found out about it and I promised them I wouldn't do it again. Yes, but now a year older (almost 14 years old) I'm allowed Vabeen again and at the moment I'm afraid to order or buy, because maybe it will be a sin, but I want to hear your opinion on the matter. Do you plan to order or not?I generally like smoking, but I'm afraid of committing a sin against God and my parents!
    • yeah I'm confused to ?(

It's like you're asking yourself, in both first and third person

But saying your 14 (and your profile say your 18)

Good Friend :play: Kinda Romantic :love: Ready to Rock :zomg:

"If you try to follow fashion you'll always be chasing, and probably never catch it. If you be yourself and make your own style, fashion might just bump into you one day."
    • Regardless of the confusion about you age, I would say that choosing whether to vape or not to please or displease your parents is a temporary thing. At some point, you will be your own person and able to make that choice for yourself.

Personally, I would avoid getting addicted to nicotine whether it is vaping or actually smoking. It is very addictive and, if it were discovered today, it would be class A right there with the crack and the heroin. It's your life, though.