Problem

• So i have this cousin, but we are like 3rd cousins by marrige, no blood between us.

so she lives in california and i live in washington.
      but she came up for christmass

so we kinda sorta maby fooled around a bit, and got involved while she was up here. and we had to hide it in front of everyone, kinda sad i know.

but like
      we talk on the phone everyday, and
      we both dont talk about girls/guys, because it makes the other one jelouse.
      anyway
      basically
      i need to know

what the hell am i souposed to do now?
      :confused:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: Problem

Fool around some more? :confused: There had been instances of first degree cousins getting into a relationship and getting married later. It's not that close with your 3rd degree cousin. Besides, first dgree cousins are not supposed to bear children due to genetics but there has been reports that their offsprings are as normal as everyone else's. So if both of you are unattached, there really is no problem with you and her being together.

With no blood relations between you will not need to worry if things continue to get physical. The things you are both going to need to address are your families. Although there is blood, you should discuss it with them to see how they feel, if you do not want to tell them, say it is a friends’ situation and your friend is worried how their parents will react and asked for your advice.

Cessy is right, if you don't tell your parents and they find out through some other channel you are both going to be in a world of hurt and it may not even have to do with their disapproval but their hurt because neither of you felt you could go to them. Don't let something like this destroy your family and the relationship you may have with your cousin.