issues

• this is kinda complicated but I just need to talk about it to someone so here I go. My mother is a drunk and pretty much every night she comes home completely drunk, I use to be able to handle it cause well I could just go to my room and ignore her and her screaming. But for this past week since my brother got put in jail for apparently being part of a drive by and being a member if norte la familia or something like that. Well my mothers been drinking more, but I cant avoid her now cause she seeks me out and yells at me for things my brother did I've tried to stand up for her and tell her that she needs to stop drinking, she just denies that she drinks at all and I cant tell her wrong cause she doesn't drink at home she goes and buys vodka and drinks in her car. I want her to stop or at least not to bother me. My father isn't home hardly and when he is he's always in front of the tv or sleeping. Sometimes I wish that he would just stand up for me or himself and his other kids my mother puts them down like their dirt and yeah one of my sisters is messed up but she was raped by her step dad as a kid and that kind of thing messes with a persons mind. She's into meth coke and lots of other drugs and she has had 3 kids all under the age of 3. Her kids are safe and with they're aunt. But it really hurts me when my mother tells me that I'm ending up like her which isn't true at all we might share the same taste in music but thats it. She tells me I should spread my legs and get some kids. I always stand up for jess cause I love her and I know that yeah she has made mistakes, she's human. but my mother wont listen she thinks that her daughter is the purest thing alive, yeah the person that was dating a 40 year old when she was 15.

thanks I just needed to vent hope I didn't bother ya
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]If you dont like it Fuck off:D[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]