Opium.

• I was talking to my best friend a few nights ago. We were talking about weed and how we act when we are basically high.

I've noticed that with everyone I talk to their legs or hands don't go numb like mine. And my best friend told me about opium. I've heard about it but never really cared to pay any attention to it. Well, he thinks there is opium in my weed that I'm smoking. While other people say it's not in my weed, it's in something else.

So, I went and smoked weed. I normally smoke blunts because my high is ten times better on a blunt. Well, I did a bowl. And I'm telling you, I couldn't walk. My hands were numb and my legs were like jello. I'm thinking maybe it's the peak of my high. But I've been noticing that I need weed a lot more now. I just need a fix. And before this, I never needed it. I just smoked it because hell, I wanted too and it made me feel good. Now it's like, I need it every second of the goddamn day.

The bad part is that it's been about eight hours now and I'm still feeling the high feeling.

Any thoughts?