i'm not his dirty little secret.. am i?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i'm not his dirty little secret.. am i?

okay.. i started going to church more regularly about 4 months ago. The first Wednesday I came, I met this guy [you can tell where this goes]. We became friends soon afterwards, but it was kind of a flirtacious little thing floating around as well.. oh, i forgot to mention he's got a girlfriend the whole time..

well, in the past month, we've been flirting non-stop. [he's still got the girlfriend]. and i REALLY like him now.

EVERYONE thinks we go out, but one of us always brings up the fact he's got a girlfriend.

So... Earlier tonight, a whole bunch of us from our youth group went bowling together.. he was there.. so was his girlfriend...

time passes.. and he doesn't even acknowledge i'm there.
      at one time, he asks "hey, how are you.. you seem a little ""mad"".."
      and of course i'm mad, cause he acts like i don't exist when his
      girlfriend's around.. but if she wasn't there, he'd be all over me..

it's gotten to the point where other guys from our youth group are telling him that he can't have both of us..

so, is he stuck on stupid?
      why is he playing me like that?
      do you think i'm his little "side dish" so to speak?
      can i call him out on it?
    • Re: i'm not his dirty little secret.. am i?

i think hes trying to say
      "i just want to flirt with someone for the sake of it."
      hes looking for some 3some action
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

cassie--valentine wrote:

i think hes trying to say
      "i just want to flirt with someone for the sake of it."
      hes looking for some 3some action

I totally agree, ditch that lowsy pos and go for someone better who will treat you rifght, because if he does flirt with you when he has a gf then cant uyo help but wonder if he will pull the same shit on you?

Laquer wrote:

I totally agree, ditch that lowsy pos and go for someone better who will treat you rifght, because if he does flirt with you when he has a gf then cant uyo help but wonder if he will pull the same shit on you?

oh, we have alike minds! :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER] Cassie: Do you remember when you rode with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
      Jal
      : Of course.

Cassie
      : That's what love feels like.
      [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]
      ♥
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]I Love You Dylan[/SIZE][SIZE=4] [SIZE=3]♥[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

you should definitely call him out on it, he's showing disrespect to both you and his present girlfriend.
      [SIZE=3][FONT=&quot][SIZE=2]"If it doesn’t kill you it’ll make you stronger [/SIZE]
      ...But if it kills you, you’ll be dead."[/FONT]
      [/SIZE]

you liker him, so you're probably trying to read too much into it, he may not even like LIKE you. He just flirts because he can and enjoys it, if he took his girlfriend somewhere which you were to that shows that he wants his girlfriend and not you, if you're going to carry on flirting then don't take it seriously, just a bti of fun because he has a girlfriend, so he's not on the market
      Nicole = Happiest she's been in a long time:lovey:

nicole91 wrote:

you liker him, so you're probably trying to read too much into it, he may not even like LIKE you. He just flirts because he can and enjoys it, if he took his girlfriend somewhere which you were to that shows that he wants his girlfriend and not you, if you're going to carry on flirting then don't take it seriously, just a bti of fun because he has a girlfriend, so he's not on the market

I actually am changing my opinion on this, I agree with Nicole's viewpoint now. Flirting is just a natural process, fueled more by the primal instinct to reproduce then anything else. If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then talk to him about it.
      [SIZE=3][FONT=&quot][SIZE=2]"If it doesn’t kill you it’ll make you stronger [/SIZE]
      ...But if it kills you, you’ll be dead."[/FONT]
      [/SIZE]

You should stop what you're doing right now. Don't let this progress, the farther you get into this the more it will hurt later. The best you can do, is break ties with him now, stop flirting, stop seeing him, stop hanging out with him and everything and just heal. Let your life fall back into place all over again and move on. He's definetly not some one you want to be dealing with as far as I can see.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]