Teacher At Circuits

• Teacher At Circuits

i went to the local circuit training at our complex with my uncle and his girlfriend in january 07 and i had been going for ages, i wasnt meant to go coz it was for adults (16+) and im only 14, but the instructors never asked me about my age and they didnt mind, i could talk to the people and no one questioned me and so i carried on going. then i stopped going a couple of months ago.

i started my new year (yr10) at school in september and one of my science teachers was new to the school, i had never seen her before (at least i thought), anyway so my uncle said to me to go with him again tonight and so i went and guess what, she is there, she looked at me and then we didnt go near each other, i can see why.

anyway, i wouldnt say anything at school about ir coz i know it could lead to bad things happening and i wouldnt want to put her in a bad position as she is a really nice person.

i think she was going to circuits since last year as my uncles gf said she had been going plenty of time before, so obviously she has seen me, but now its different coz im her student.

i dont know whether i should now carry on going coz i dont want to make her feel aqward , bearing in mind that im not old enough anyway, my uncles says not to worry about it coz she is only there to do the same thing as me and that its a private thing to keep private.

sam